The Source Magazine ?? am i the only one.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
who keeps getting back issues ? i've missed out on like 4 or 5 issues cuz i get old azz ones. today i just recived Kanye West on the cover,and it was in April. i'm gonna call them on Friday, but just wanted to see if anyone else is gettin effed up the booty like me ?

Apr 26, 2004
i jus got that one wit kanye west on it also. now i got 2 of the same issues cuz when my subscription ran out i started stealin them.

they was always late sendin my shit

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
bsleezy said:
yeah there aint no way I would have a paying subscription to the sauce. that's just me though.
especially since almost every person i've heard from who has a subscription get there magazine in the mail 3 weeks after the magazine racks get it (and of course since the magazine itself is about 8 years past its prime)

May 29, 2002
I just got the kanye issue 2 days ago. the source fuckin sucks. all they do is rip eminem, 50, and whine about how the government is out to get them. they never write about anything worth reading. It's a good thing i got my shit for free though

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
i get like last years issue, this month , this year...but last years months, fuckin crummy ass BOOK.

thats why i cant get mad at a 44 year old fan who only has a half of a magazine, and the only way to have it seen is ta put me on the front of it aggeeen, the only thing that makes him smile is to make me frrrownnn, poppa cant stand poppa needs to take his medication and sit the fuck down, in his new chair that goes round and round that he bought from new money in his bank account that gettem every issue when the thang comes out.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
OG young SAV said:
Damn, shame yall kats are actually subscribers to that shit!!!
ho hummm.....that's why this board has turned into ishy pants, but i'll answer that question........
the reason i subscribe to alot of magazines is cuz of the business i'm in......source, xxl, espn, king, vibe, etc..........i hope that is a good enough answer for everyone !!

Apr 25, 2002
I didn't renew my Source subscription because it comes so late... But I did get the Kanye West one a month or two ago, I think it was the last one.

I can subscribe to magazines like "The Sauce" because even though I live in the Bay Area I realize that I don't have to hate on everyone and everything from the East Coast.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
G-Dubb said:
I
I can subscribe to magazines like "The Sauce" because even though I live in the Bay Area I realize that I don't have to hate on everyone and everything from the East Coast.
that's real.........u can't say anything on this board and NOT get hated on.......i love it, that's what the internet is about.....if u agree, then u suck, if u disagree, your a hater, and if you go both ways, u know what u are.......SWALLLLLLA

May 29, 2002
bsleezy said:
how can I get down on with the freebies though? ... Talk to me .. How you get it for free?

I got the source, maxim, stuff, blender all for free for 2 years. people have posted the links in the past for the freebies. I cant remember where but you could probably search for the sites.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Fuck the source XXL is a better mainstream hip hop magizine they even show some bay love from time to time

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Ya I also always get the issues late. I got the kanye one couple of days ago, but cant complain because I am getting it for free.