THE SOLUTION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2003
RIGHT NOW WE ARE DOING WHAT WE CAN 2 MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN..BUT ONE OF THE KEYS IS ALSO THE FANS...WE NEED REAL SUPPORT AT THE SHOWS & ALSO WE NEED EVERYBODY 2 STOP BEING SO DAMN CHEAP..IT CRACCS ME UP THAT ALL THESE SO CALLED HUSTLERS GET 2 THE SHOW & COMPLAIN ABOUT PAYING 10 OR 2O $$$$..BUT THEY'LL GLADLY SPEND IT ON A E-PILL OR CHRONIC SACC....I REALLY FEEL DEEP DOWN WE CAN DO THIS..THE HOMIE GUCE IS OUT THERE IN FRISCO TRYING 2 FIND SOLUTIONS AS FAR AS THE GANGWARS GO...ME & BO ARE GETTING ALL OF OUR SOLDIERS TOGETHER & TRYING 2 MAKE A FINAL RUN AT THIS SUCCESS STORY..I'M ONLY DOING IT CUZ I GOT A LOT OF FANS...IT'S GOING 2 TAKE SOME UNITY BETWEEN THESE CITIES & TURFS UP HERE..EVERYBODY CAN'T SHINE BUT ONCE THE BIG DAWGS DO DOORS WILL OPEN 4 EVERYBODY.I SEE PEOPLE STILL SUPPORT THE GAME..I THINK WE NEED 2 DO A FEW VIDEOS UP THIS WAY & SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT..I KNOW THE STREETS ARE PRETTY MUCH LOCCED BUT TV,MOVIES & VIDEO IS THE FINAL STEP WE NEED 2 TAKE....& HOPEFULLY THE REAL FANS WILL HIT THE STORES & STOP BURNING CD'S CUZ CONTRARY 2 WHAT ANYONE SAYS..IT'S KILLING THE GAME

May 9, 2002
@Killa Tay

1st of all let me say that Im a Big Fan of you, Bo and the whole WCM and i think you are the Realest Folks in the Rap Game right now so Im real glad see you and your labelmates postin on this site, despite all the netbangers and unneccessary critics (aka Haters)!!
as far as listenin to your raps, you're one of the Realest left and your in my Top-list with Rappers like BO,Kam,Paris and Above the Law

Its lovely to see you go from Hardcore Crip to Street-Activist and I hope your people will follow since you seem to be an intelligent brotha who got his mind right !

as corny as this might sound to some, yall should really try to unite the real (like you and Bo) and kick out the Fake the same Way Pac had his Vision and I appreciate you spittin more knowledge and politics in your Lyrics than when you first blew up
(like a WHOLE lotta other Rappers need to do instead of all the media-motivated flossy-bling lollypop rap without substance).

But ONE thing that I feel is holding all the underrated but overheated Cats down besides Industry-Bias,Shady Labels/-Distributors and a lack of Unity is BEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at all these Platinum Muthafuckas in New-York or New Orleans or even LA everybody is either connected with,has signed or is paying one Big name Producer guaranteed to keep him on the Radio or the Charts no matter how violent or WEAK the rapper spittin over it might sound (Listen to Shit like "OH-BOY","IN THE CLUB", or all those Timbaland or Mannie Fresh produced Songs and tell me it's not the BEAT that made the Song Hit!!)
The Northern-Cali Sound nowadays is either too regional(tryna to stick to that Formula from the Nineties, which is obviously not gonna work outside of Cali) or too "Wannabe-Commercial"(Westcoast Gangsta Rappers tryina rap over some fake sounding Southern-Bounce or wannabe Neptunes-Club Beat obviously wont succeed either since that formula is already puttin bread on other people's Tables)

yall need to put more effort and (if neccessary CASH) in your Production and upgrade that Classic Mobb-Sound that made Cali-Rap so popular in the Nineties by doin more Songs with Folks like Mike Mosley and Sam Bostic,Bosko,Khayree,Jonny J,Shock G,Cold 187um from Above the Law,daz Dillinger, Fredwreck,Mike Dean,Rick Rock etc...and if that is too expensive, simply be more selective with the Newcomers you pick to work on your Music Im sure that will help put the West on the Map again

I must admit that as much as I enjoy your Raps I felt that most of the Beats you have laced were NOT up to par with the Dopeness of your rhymes which made me more hesitant to buy some of your Music.

Im just an Outsider lookin in but I've been a Rap Fan before the Gangsta-Rap Craze of the Early Nineties and I recognize a Dope Song when I hear one and it pisses me off that so many Westcoast Underground cats (especially in the New Millenium) can spit on a MAJOR-Level but are backed by poor Production.

I believe you and Bo can and will keep up the Good work tho and I hope y'all will get the success you deserve but PLEASE pay more attention to your instrumentals cuz if the Beat is Hot , the females can shake their Asses to it or the Thugs/Ballers etc. love to Bump it loud in their Cars EVERYTHING else becomes secondary and people will support your Product!

One Luv

May 9, 2002
On another Note,

are there any plans to work with other underrated but dope Artists like Above the Law,Kam Paris or Daz Dillinger ???

I think you and C-Bo could make some Classic Cali Shit workin with any of those!

Feb 23, 2003
THE MUSIC INDUSTRY IS STILL NOT BRINGING IN CAPITOL AS FAR AS SELLS GO IN MY OPINION.. I'VE ALWAYS BEEN THE TYPE TO HIT THE RECORD STORES AND BUY 2-3 ALBUMS PER VISIT BUT THERES ONLY SO MUCH I AND THE REST OF CONSUMERS CAN DO.. BUT I STILL VOTE ON KEEPIN ALBUMS AT A LOWER PRICE, I LOVE MOMS & POPS SPOTS AND I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT BUT IT GETS MORE DIFFICULT WHEN THEY ARE CHARGING 20 PER ALBUM... BUT THATS JUST MY 2CENTS..

Aug 7, 2002
it'll be alot of dudes i know but dont really conversate or watever and barely see each other dat jus luvs burnin cd's...like say they got the old c bo and killa tay shit but wats comin out rightnow they knowin that it aint got that gangsta g shit sound like it use to so dey go and burn it and sayin that it's alright but still got slumps on it i go buy da cd though i got ur flood market and moment of troof holla

Oct 27, 2004
What real from the streets niggaz got to come together we have a lot of artist in the bay. It will take ONE NATION what pac was try to do before he died. Bring all rappers together from east to west and south. But first got start with bay area the niggaz that been in rap for some years need to come together led the Movement like Tay. I watch the rap game from the begining the whole thing!!! The time is now love rap it's in my heart in soul it's what you feel what's going on in the streets or just life it's self. We need more shows more out lets for the youth to express they self. We need the suport of the whole bay area i know people have jobs what is 10 -20$ for an album or a show.People show love for niggaz in the game why not show that love to the bay. Give us the air ways a video on bet niggaz will feel the real on what we say. I'm playing my part by trying raise money to set up shows a have lot of connections Tay i feel your pain and other rappers pain our time is comming.