The SKINNY ON VERTIGO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Wiseguy

Wiseguy Entertainment
Apr 26, 2003
Here is the skinny on Vertigo...

The CD is on hold right now because Vertigo is about to sign a artist deal with MSC Entertainment...

Look for the CD to drop sometime after the 1st of the year with 5 new tracks on it..

Wiseguy Entertainment is gonna set up shop in South Beach Miami as I just landed a new job with The Baker Bros "In da mix radio show"...

I will also be working on a new project with S.G. & Luna..

Look for Vertigo to do some shows in the KC area sometime in the early part of Aug...

Vertigo is still very alive & well and about to make the jump to the MSC/Strange music family..

Peace to all our fans

-Savage

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Jaydub......i dont think he said they were dropping tracks, hopefully they'll just add 5. I'm glad to see this move happen, I know Joe, SG and Luna wanted to do so much more for the album. Now looks like they'll have the chance.

But congrats to Mike, S, luna, speedy, joe and curv........i see big muthafuckin things in the future.

Mike.....get at me on the cell, got some things to ask.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Wiseguy said:
The CD is on hold right now because Vertigo is about to sign a artist deal with MSC Entertainment...

much props...do the damn thang....

Wiseguy said:
Wiseguy Entertainment is gonna set up shop in South Beach Miami as I just landed a new job with The Baker Bros "In da mix radio show"......
what exactly do you mean by this?....will we be able to hear Kc music on there finally???....let us know...

Wiseguy said:
I will also be working on a new project with S.G. & Luna..".
anything involving these two cats i am interested in...
both got mad skills.....

done