The Siccness strikes again...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
So I'm sitting in my class room cruising the Siccness while my students were taking an exam this morning. This girl comes up to ask me a question and leans across my desk accidentally pushing the projector button. This starts projecting the Siccness thread I was looking at onto the projector at the front of the class.. Just my luck, I stopped scrolling at that tasty bitch in ILLER THAN ILL's sig.. Needless to say it didn't stay up too long.

Hopefully no one tells the Chair of my Department that I was looking at a message board that talks gangster.
fucking Siccness strikes again..

May 27, 2009
You should get ghostzilla. You can hide your browser in just about any window, you can adjust if you want to show colors and images.

Just move the mouse to the opposite edges of the screen and a browser opens up in whatever window you have open. Then you move the mouse away to hide it.

There's a link at the bottom of the wiki page for downloading
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostzilla

You can run it off a thumbdrive.

Here's the Sicc in MSPaint and notepad.

Oct 23, 2009
right on. see, that is all it is. a simple answer. something hard about that? i know it is for some though.
lol....try using Google Chrome if you're gonna be looking at all that shit. It has an incognito window which doesn't store any cookies or history. As soon as you close it, its all gone.

Dec 2, 2006
lol....try using Google Chrome if you're gonna be looking at all that shit. It has an incognito window which doesn't store any cookies or history. As soon as you close it, its all gone.
right on. it just trips me out because she will ask me what i was looking at and give me dirty looks.lol. then laugh and say i know what you do on there, blah,blah,blah. i mean i am definately not looking for females but you know some things i would like to keep to myself. lol