The Siccness Network Cartoon / BET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I used to eat tacos and watch that shit way back in like 04...
Anyone see the episode where whoopie goldberg got the tattoo of a Dorito on her back??
Someone need to upload that shit asap, For reals tho.
According to the Wiki the show went off the air in '01 bruh, The show lists Mixerr as a character but Mixxerr wasn't even on the SICCNESS back then.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
According to the Wiki the show went off the air in '01 bruh, The show lists Mixerr as a character but Mixxerr wasn't even on the SICCNESS back then.

Actually he was Mixerr signed up years ago but could no longer use his account until nemo fixed it. Don't u know anything. There was a period of like 6 or so years where Mixerr @Mixerr couldn't post and he just waited for nemo to fix it.

Feb 11, 2006
Breh the shit was available on bayridaz for years. It's was also on the Irc channel and sicc chat .

you tellin me you never heard about the episode a woman went to cop a blunt and Sharted (Fart/shit)her self while in the store?

How old is you brah??

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Listne kid let me slap some knowledge into you. Tha cartoon was only available via dal net, bayridaz and sicc chat .

And if you have seen it describe your fav episode you lying cunt.
I never saw the show myself. I was talking about finding my current avatar on archive.org, not the Siccness Network show.

I got my current avatar from archive.org for the Swushahouse site, so you might find the siccness network show on there somewhere.
I can't be asked to find it, but if you still don't believe me then go to archive.org and search for swishahouse.com around 01 and you'll find this picture of Paul Wall somewhere.