The Siccness Members...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2006
Just thought i'd give a shout out to everyone here that supported the infamous thread of that buster with his lay-a-way jewelry on!!! economy lookin' like shit & a nigga wanna come show out... stupid ass move. plus it ended up gettin' his lil fucc butty exposed & a future run in with the Hot One Hooligans!!! also to those I shipped free cd's to don't hesitate to let us know what you thought of the music... good or bad cause we doin' it for ya'll & we want it to be right. GOOD LOOKIN' OUT SICCNESS!!!

Aug 17, 2006
Whats up Big Craze? Can you mail me a Free Dray Loc CD?
His music is tight

if not, let me know if I can get his album from the rasputin in Newark
Dray Loc isn't set for release until 2nd quarter 2008. but if you pm your address to me again i'll shoot you some more of his work so you know what to expect on his album.

Aug 17, 2006
Ill take credit for The name Kasio & Lay -a- Away jewerly since I said it first. I never get the fucking credit I deserve on this site.
whateva homie... you can have the credit... but I didn't call him casio I called him "buster". now can you give me the credit for callin' him mrs. c-lim, bitchmade, weenie, coward, ran out of compton poodle?

Feb 8, 2003
whateva homie... you can have the credit... but I didn't call him casio I called him "buster". now can you give me the credit for callin' him mrs. c-lim, bitchmade, weenie, coward, ran out of compton poodle?
Do what ever you wanna do homeboy, Honestly I dont care about non of yall niggas disputes. Thats on yall to make WWE promos over the siccness.net and not get physical Its all pointless if you ask me bc I know if that filming happened here in Cincinnati it wouldve got violent real quick Im talkin Dripheads taking the camera and the whole 9.

anyway it goes the video was a lil funny in some parts but I doubt it effected C-Lim's career/gig or whatever it is that man is doing, due to the fact that dont many street niggas get on this site or even knows it exists.

Remember he got Brotha Lynch Hung vouching for his project so thats automatically gonna make him a winner and yall the underdogs outside of this site goodluck to you in whatever you so and be careful douing tehm documentaries bc theres alot of mofo in the streets looking for a opportunity to make a example out the next man.