The Sicc "Herbs" Diss [HOT]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Aztek

My Mom Sucks Cock For Crack
Mar 6, 2007
this is a diss to all the herbs that roasted the fuck out of me in my first thread...not a diss to the sicc as a whole...this site is bumpin and there are some real cats out there....if your name wasnt mentioned then it wasnt aimed towards you....or your name was just too idiodic to dissrespect the mic with!......

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=584045&songID=5113930

^^^click^^^

Oct 14, 2004
^^^The beat was fresh. I liked that beat.

Now for the Critisizm-

Your lyrics were hard to hear. Your voice was so gruff that it was hard to make out what you were trying to say. The gritty voice is cool dont get me wrong, it helps if I can hear what you saying.

Other then that not too bad at all. Keep it up.

Peace.

Aztek

Mar 6, 2007
appreciate the feed man...quality wasnt one hunid cuz the beat was so loud...i looked for a cut from you to return the feed...but i guess you dont have one...so holla

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
^Not Good To Come In Here Disrespectin....I Doubt A Was In This....I Don't Know You...Didn't Hear My Name....But Put ThatGuy, Fatal Nyghtmare, BETO916, or Umbravo (Me) In It...And Your Making A Mistake....That's All. *end of bully-like rant*

Aztek

Mar 6, 2007
word i didnt put any of those...tho i should have put in BETO...so since now i know that punk can spit i hope to see a reply....

Aztek

Mar 6, 2007
real talk....not really man....i didnt know the site...now i know...and im lookin for a REAL battle....so where is this lion....that shit wasnt even 100....so REAL TALK...holla at me...the site need a sicc battle.....

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
potna.....you are no one to fear.

I havent said shit to you.

I gave you a few bars when you first popped up. That's more then the attention you deserve.

here.....you can read it again.

03-11-2007, 10:16 AM #208

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this kid must have googled "gangsta shit"
found his way to the sicc

talkin' big from a place called "t-Town"
isnt that where they be tastin' them tips

the spot where them white boys flip
and get to blowin' shit up

your rhymes are like that federal building
and I'm that lone Ryder truck

Beto be tearin' shit the fuck up
I rhyme rugged like a gator's back

man, dont shit come from oklahoma
but bad weather and running backs

I've heard your rhymes,your shit is wack
I'll murk you anytime, anyday

shit, only a stupid mutherfucker
doesnt know the difference between San Diego and The Bay

dog, you cant really sit there and say
you aint never bumped no Cali shit

when your favorite emcee is down with us
plus, he's dragon tatted bitch (REGIME!!)

audio battle, I wont waste my spit
but sense I'm logged in anyway

I'll shit on you while I take a dump
what a way to start my Sunday

Aztek

Mar 6, 2007
wtf is that...that shows how much of an herb you are....you aint shit...you probably done fell off.....that diss i did was with the quickness....less then 100....im challenging you to a full on audio battle....a week of prep time....if you dont except...then you can call me what you want.....but who is the real douche bag?.....im done...if you down to set up a battle thread holla...matter fact we can make it interesting.....BAN MATCH......you lose you get banned....ofcourse they gone vote for you.....what do you have to lose?

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
bro....I'm not settin' up SHIT.

you arent ANYONE for me to be EVEN wastin' my time on.

instead of wastin' your time up here tryin' to get "fame" you need to perfect your craft, get some shows, and GET A LIFE.

Aztek

Mar 6, 2007
lol.....this just a hobbie for now man...i gots a carrer....lame ass one...but it pays the bills....im just tying to battle....but its w/e....

Oct 14, 2004
BETO916 said:
bro....I'm not settin' up SHIT.

you arent ANYONE for me to be EVEN wastin' my time on.

instead of wastin' your time up here tryin' to get "fame" you need to perfect your craft, get some shows, and GET A LIFE.

I think you should step up. A real MC will take any challenge. You have gained a swollen head. See me personally, I take challanges as I can. I like battling MC's. Its odd to me because I thought you were a humble cat. This Aztec cat aint just something to brush off. With finesse you may regret not taking him on. You remember that battle from many moons ago. I think you should accept the challange. If you do not want to its your loss. If you do thats props. At the end of the day its all on you to decide what it is you want to do. I still got mad respect for you, Iam just giving you my opinion.

Peace

@Aztec- i respect the flow homie and I also respect your heart. You will go after anyone and everyone. Don't let these siccness cats scare you in any fashion. We were all just like you starting out. Nobody on this website is the ultimate MC (including myself) we work hard to get our points across. Just establish yourself and you will get props. You get props off rip from me for trying. I cant knock your hustle.

@Anyone else- if anyone feels like I insulted them.......You get your feelings hurt real easy. Do not think for one second you can war with me and win. I have too much heart to ever lose. Give respect get respect.

S4