The Shocker

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2004
SHEA said:
I call em SLUPRIES. Cause it makes this SLURP sound when done correctly. :)

.......puff puff give muh fucker.
And thats treal....

As long as the broad is clean...and i KNOW shes clean(i dont stick my tongue in a bitxhes ass that i dont know)...like a girlfriend or a dater....im deep mud divin....

and its 2 in the pink and 2 in the stink....fuck the dumb.... :devious:

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Its not too often that I am rendered speechless, especially on the internet, but wow.....just........wow......*shakin head and walkin the fuck away with hopes of never clickin this link again*

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
I LIKE TO EAT THA ASS FROM BEHIND RIGHT,.......AND GIVE THE THUMBS UP,....PUT IT ON THE CLIT AND SHAKE IT SIDE 2 SIDE LIKE I WAS PLAYING AN ATARI JOYSTICK

EVERY WOMN I HAVE DONE THAT TOO,... HAS LOVED IT,....AND SOME HAVE REFERED ME TO A FEW OF THEY FRIENDS!!!!!!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN "PROBABLY" TALK,.....

MAN I LOVE THAT FEELING OF WARM SWEATY ASS CRACK BEING PLAOUD BY MY FORHEAD,......I FEELS LIKE YOU ARE DIVING IN A WARM POOL,......AND THAN WHEN YOUR DONE,.....IT FEELS ALL COOL WHEN A LIL DRAFT OF AIR COMES BY,....MAN I LOVE IT

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
They had a big controversy about that hand sign around here because of all the students at Wichita State University was throwin up that hand sign at all of the basketball games. Their mascot is the Wheat Shocker...

:confused: