The scoop on raptalk.net

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
you might not know, or even care but heres whats up

Junior said:
So the official word is that my web host went out of business. It cost them 1100 to get the servers back and they are working on getting that money since they are BROKE. Not to worry though, we will have our data in place very soon.

If any of you people are curious about what the Mini Disc was about. I'm gonna grant everyone access to that forum (as if anyone even cares). And if your wondering what they are doing right now, go ahead and login to http://www.buchosbar.com

I'd like to extend my apologies to all labels and affilaites depending on the websites day-to-day operation. My current e-mail while the site is down is [email protected], so if you need something, or need a number to get a hold of me at, just hit me there and we will chop real soon.

You know this is the last time it's going to happen. Im gonna have measures in place to prevent this kind of thing from happening again. Once again my apologies.

And a big what's up to all 30 year old groupies worldwide!! HOLLA!