The San Jose list

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
remember Mr. Lazy Eyes from Genesis Rub? he was selling those Gauge Man - Pimp it Up CD/tapes at the ROTC building when we were freshmens lol...he was also a member of Triple Gold Ballas (All Haters Beware - 'Roll Wit You" and G-Rock's Major Playaz Hustlaz Gangstaz compilation - "Philly, Vegas, Swissas")
LOL Yeah... Don't he go by other names too? I was wondering who was in triple gold ballas. They were tight... You know who else was in it?

May 1, 2002
LOL Yeah... Don't he go by other names too? I was wondering who was in triple gold ballas. They were tight... You know who else was in it?
remember Adam and Audey? Their boys were in Triple Gold Ballas. I'm not sure what other alias Lazy Eyes go by, but his real name was Jerome...

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
remember Adam and Audey? Their boys were in Triple Gold Ballas. I'm not sure what other alias Lazy Eyes go by, but his real name was Jerome...
Alright
Nomadic Mind Travelers - this was Miguel, Martin, Vince, some other cat, and Aaron (3 Style Attractions)..they go by Flight 121 afterwards....
3 style attractions? They go by flight 121 now? I still never got NMT's albums. Miguel was supposed to hook me up with all their stuff for a good deal, but lost contact with'em.

May 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
I wish I stayed out there rather than had to move to whack ass Michigan. The music here blows dick. Tired of seeing nothing but face painted jerkoffs running around and suburban rich white boys actin' like they can rap.

Aug 20, 2003
CANT FORGET EVILSIDE RECORDS MAN WE ALL SAN JO BORN N RAISED

THE STRANGULATION PT1
THE STRANGULATION PT 2
THE STRANGULATION PT 4 "ALL BANGED OUT"IT WILL START HITTING STORES IN 2 WEEKS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!