the san diego superdolts are going down!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
LOL I guess Charles Woodson is player of the game. Still im pretty disappointed with our secondary giving up way to much easy yardage. Not sure how fixable it is at this point

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
just got home from the town. What a great first half that was tonight. Nice to have pryor back, and nice to see reece get involved a lot

player of the game in my eyes was burnett #94. 14 tackles and a sack, talk about having a good game, he was all over the place. On san diegos second possesion, this dude pick up gates and slammed that fool on the ground. Out of all the years Ive watched gates mob on the raiders, ive never seen any raider do him like that. we shut him down tonight, and thats somethin to be proud of

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
3 days in a row at the colisuem for me I was pleasantly suprised with the crowd tonight too. I didnt see any fights, which was shocking. I thought people were gonna be shit faced startin shit but it wasnt bad.

Props: MaC A$$ ViC

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
just got home from the town. What a great first half that was tonight. Nice to have pryor back, and nice to see reece get involved a lot

player of the game in my eyes was burnett #94. 14 tackles and a sack, talk about having a good game, he was all over the place. On san diegos second possesion, this dude pick up gates and slammed that fool on the ground. Out of all the years Ive watched gates mob on the raiders, ive never seen any raider do him like that. we shut him down tonight, and thats somethin to be proud of
Yup Burnett is underrated

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
listenin to him in the interview on the raiders extra point makes me like him even more. He's a smart dude, knows what the game plan is, and knows what he needs to do to try and get there