THE SAINTS ARE GOIN DOWN!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
It has everything to do with it, just like how Ahmed Plummer was solely garbage cuz he burned him on madden lol
Yes he was garbage on Madden too, but don't forget how he gave up 3 TD's in one half to Toomer (in that playoff game against the Giants) and don't forget when y'all played against the Cowboys his dumbass pushed Keyshawn "into" the end zone for the go ahead score with a few seconds remaining on the clock. LOL@ that Tiger Woods look alike.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Nope... And when did Hall give up 3 TD's in one half of football during a playoff game? Everyone is getting on D. Hall because he's giving up passes that are in front of him. At least he's not giving up TD passes and being burnt (like Nate Clements has these past few weeks) in the process. And D. Hall is better than Dre Bly.

Mar 16, 2005
Nope... And when did Hall give up 3 TD's in one half of football during a playoff game? Everyone is getting on D. Hall because he's giving up passes that are in front of him. At least he's not giving up TD passes and being burnt (like Nate Clements has these past few weeks) in the process. And D. Hall is better than Dre Bly.
So did you just happen to already forget what happened week 1???

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
^^^ I don't recall Hall giving up 3 TD's against Denver let alone in one half. He was giving up passes in front of him. You're trying to catch me contradicting myself but it's not going to work.

Apr 25, 2002
Yes he was garbage on Madden too, but don't forget how he gave up 3 TD's in one half to Toomer (in that playoff game against the Giants) and don't forget when y'all played against the Cowboys his dumbass pushed Keyshawn "into" the end zone for the go ahead score with a few seconds remaining on the clock. LOL@ that Tiger Woods look alike.
You still haven't come up with anything new about Ahmed Plummer? You use the same example every time.

Apr 25, 2002
I suggest you watch a little more. Nate Clements hasn't been burned. He gave a TD against Fitzgerald, that's it.

If you're referring to Moss' TD, that was Walt Harris' coverage.

Jan 18, 2006
He got abused by the Bills recievers too. Giving 10 yard cushions and shit when its damn near the goalline. I expected a lot more out of him since hes making all that money and considered to be a decent cb

Aug 9, 2006
HALL IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT GABRAGE. IN FACT, HE'S AN ABOVE AVERAGE, IF OVERRATED CORNERBACK.

HE GOT ABUSED BY EDDIE ROYAL WEEK 1, BUT THAT WAS LARGELY BECAUSE OF THE DEFENSIVE SCHEME/COVERAGE HE WAS COACHED TO PLAY IN.
he was abused in atlanta more then %75 of the time.....if anything hes playing a little then he ever has but with less INTs.....

did you ever watch him in atlanta? i mean yeah he was in the probowl (cool)..and he has a couple highlight INTs...but hall was never a top 10 CB in the leauge.....he cant shut down some medicore WRs let alone STARS....

what did raiders fan expect?