The Rock & Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
This would be HUGE for Tech if it happened.

Late in 2011, WWE superstar and Hollywood action star Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson caught fans by surprise when he revealed he used Tech N9ne’s music as motivation during his training workouts. Several months later, it appears that Tech N9ne is still heavy in rotation for the Fast Five actor.

The Rock once again hit Twitter recently to ask fans what he should use for his workout – Eminem, Ace Hood, or Tech N9ne. Not long after the initial tweet, The Rock jumped back on Twitter to reach out to the Kansas City King himself, adding “Big fan brother. Keep kickin’ that ass. #Slave #StrangeMusic” The Rock’s praise didn’t go unnoticed as Tech N9ne followed up with his own tweet and even offered to provide The Rock with brand new theme music for his WWE entrances.

Training for one of the biggest matches in his career, The Rock is set to face John Cena in the main event at WrestleMania XXVIII. In an interesting twist, Tech N9ne’s soon to be tourmate, Machine Gun Kelly, will actually be providing John Cena with his WrestleMania theme. As the most anticipated match in years draws near, will The Rock take Tech N9ne’s offer and make WrestleMania a “Hostile Takeover”? Stay tuned for more from Tech N9ne!

May 7, 2008
be nice to get a new track but couldnt give a fuck about a fake fighter "the rock"

Now if it was UFC or MMA or sumthin than it be cooler ;)

Feb 9, 2006
That would be sicc as FUCK... Millions of people all around the world watch Wrestlemania. This exposure would be awesome right now... If I were Tech id be makin this priority #1. Hes got like 40 days or so to make it happen...

Aug 16, 2003
After tonight Rock needs some of that good music in his corner. Cena burried his ass tonight lol.

Either way id love to see Tech do a song for Rock. Especally since Machine Gun Kelley is doing the song for Cena this year.

Shit would be dope

May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
youre an idiot for not reading the article, where it clearly states that it was Techs idea.. its pretty much up to the Rock now..
tuck your fanboyism back in your pants and calm down. no need to get all emo because I said something negative about your idol.

I browsed the article, sorry I don't cling to every word in every article about your hero.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Actually, you don't have to be a fanatic to read the entire article. I get that being a cocksucker you're not above, but try it out sometime. You may find that above cocksuckerism, there's a happier, more fulfilling life to be had.

Dec 2, 2007
After tonight Rock needs some of that good music in his corner. Cena burried his ass tonight lol.

Either way id love to see Tech do a song for Rock. Especally since Machine Gun Kelley is doing the song for Cena this year.

Shit would be dope
Nigga you retarded? The rock killed that shit for like 20 minutes straight. Anyway I'm pretty sure the rock isn't going to change the theme song that he has had for 14 years+

Dec 14, 2005
tuck your fanboyism back in your pants and calm down. no need to get all emo because I said something negative about your idol.

I browsed the article, sorry I don't cling to every word in every article about your hero.
Are you a dumb fuck? The thing is two and a half paragraphs long..

You skimmed a fucking blurb, comprehended nothing, then you flapped you pussy lips. admit it.

This has as much to do with my admiration of Tech as yours of the XMen

Nov 6, 2005
Nigga you retarded? The rock killed that shit for like 20 minutes straight. Anyway I'm pretty sure the rock isn't going to change the theme song that he has had for 14 years+
I hella pictured this when I read that... Not judging if its true, just made me laugh.

[video=youtube_share;ld1s317q0EU]http://youtu.be/ld1s317q0EU[/video]