The rebirth of Kaoz the assassin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
I ran into Kaoz in the club tonite and had a lengthy conversation... he still got plenty of love and respect for KVE. He talked about doin another album with KVE. I'll keep you informed... this may be enough to bring us out of retirement :)

he'll be hollarin at me tomorrow....

as you know he had one of my favorite albums from KVE....

Nov 14, 2002
maaan,the way shit is goin for me big homie,i really dont know.i just dont know. :dead: im puttin the finishing touches on it but when its 100% done,i still dont know...... :dead:

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
WOW!!!! I still keep his cd in rotation, Its y2kaoz can you handle the heat!

he also had that verse on the new yun gun cd. "me and droopy aint to be fucked wit i thought you heard...we be shittin on the world like a black bird" some shit like that. Thats coo beno hope you do some shit with him his cd was way waaaaaay slept on. Remember at the siccness BBQ KTA was worried no one was gonna know him cause his cd barley dropped lol I was like KTA homie I know who you are your Y2KAOZ lol.

****EDIT****

I just noticed the date you posted this, any word of whats going to happen?

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
We've talked here and there... i ran into him again on Saturday.. he said he just got outta jail... and it's hard to keep contact becuz he aint got no home or cell phones.... and i stay busy all day... aint got the time to chase folks down lol... we'll see what materializes .