The Real Toronto DVD (Hood 2 Hood) 5 years Later...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2009
i think he's from the rich part of t.dot or sumthin but spent time in memphis in the USA too, because his dad was a big time soul musician from the US or sumthin

big up all the jane n finch crew in t.dot going through it, salute & all the other projects and hoods in t.dot aswell, big up, salute, salute, salute

Aug 5, 2009
let me add this too, big up all human beings thats on a level, that have come up in whatever economic endz(area) or whatever, inner city, middle class or rich endz and are themselves on the mic and off the mic and represent how they came up all the time, i haven't got a problem wit none of that, i ain't a hater, i'll support that so long as you have talent and ain't corny

and so long as heads that ain't come up street don't start crossing and blurring the lines, like getting moved up(robbed) and then ratting to police, which isn't a big problem to me if you say you came up rich and your a civillian, square or whatever, that situation ain't a big problem to me, even though i don't promote or condone ratting at all, but i overstand certain heads haven't come up wit street codes and so its not shocking to me and if you do sumthin in front of them and don't expect them to rat, then thats on you, i'm just saying, you can't be a rich, civillian square rat one minute and then start talking about street shit and talking on street situations popping off between heads from the roads the next, thats all i'm saying