the real tech n9ne forum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2006
in regards to the OP, I somewhat agree. As a long time fan of the music I have always been a little put off by some of the "theme" type stuff. I do rock the snake n bat stickers but the pledge and the kiddie stuff is a little out there.

I visited the trt9 forum once and only once. I find it a little sad that some of you spend so much time trash talking eachother online.

May 7, 2008
hows the weather ? is it good ? ..

anyone catch that new NWA cd ? mannn yall hear that track Gangsta Gangsta ? where they come up with this fresh shit ??!? not to mention fuck the police

Jun 13, 2005
Ya know its beyond pathedic how much you guys such your own self off with the ignorance you protray as facts because a few others agree so it must be so.
ya like i care on a forum where 9/10 have been clowned for being fags, ugly as fuck, lame as fuck cause they blog and spend too much time online. so yea i really
value opinions of people who look like MOBY, fluffy, who emo about every single thing that numerous people have told dude to STFU about all that shit..
its cool be being the current martre and target ill bet dat yo

Dude is? For realz? hahaha lets see here i have YOU , fluffy, mainly Zer0 friends in real life fella, sometimes kirby, lds when hes pms'ing
and ofc the open forum fags that love to troll anything yet get analy hurt when they get trolled and say "its not fun no more :("
the faggish trolls can group all together and say "no where not trolls your the trolls thats why bla bla bla" you should know damn well i can do this ALL DAY
the trollish communities vote on whos a troll doesn't make it so sorry. for fucks sake u answered your own question here so you know damn well your talking outta your ass.

ok lets see here. until i started have issues with zero in what the last year there wasnt the unanamous decision to be fag trolls and do the gang up shit on someone. casper? wo the fuck cares. thats just it you morons
dog on him like i should fucking agree with your ignorant opinion of him and hate him to and if he doesn't troll or hate on every post i do like ZEROCOOL than i must be doing something wrong.
MOBY take your internet group and piss off you value it way to much.

Yea cause on a troll board that's what i look for is respect from them. if that's the case if fall to their level just like u think i am to casper. your hypocrisy is amazing. see bottom of post for your "you are not an intelligent man. " comment

STOP trying to look so fucking smug and smarter than folks with your changed grammar to try to get your point acrossed. jesus christ your trying way to hard.
dude you been burned and tossed around many times already so why would i take any advice from you, you queer looking moby . although that's redundant. Perhaps TRT9 would be suitable for you since you love to follow w/e the current trend might be even though your bitch card has
been pulled already but since the light is off you and on another its find to jump in the pool. Getting pretty redundant with that " intelligent " shit. someone is trying to make themselves feel better by continuously saying it aren't they

REALLY? REALLY? REALLY? again with that word? you are trying waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard . jesus christ. not only that its been established how many times? let alone that your a "regular" in here so you know damn well
why its spelled that way but again since the current trend is to ignore facts to troll you go with it.
"but that only makes you less intelligent for following the next man and not being original. " are u fucking serious? im not even going here any further
"Especially when none but yourself is aware of this band" this is STRANGE MUSIC FORUM. where tech n related are known. your shit gets busted with everything you say
seriously have you yet said any single fucking thing that is a fact and not a obvious lie?

so lemme get this straight the OG trolls of this site and people like you and zer0 can post those pics in response but once someone does it back its unintelligent . I LOVE THE HYPOCRISY

nice change my KC to casey really original and un-trollish

And its extremely funny as fuck how until the last few months where kirb and zerHO tries to be all grammar proficient like there in college or something rather than living a family members basement blogging all day
people like you just typed w/e however but ofc since your trying to side with them its time to be all grammatically correct and proper. your following skills knows no bounds i love it.
i love how the internet brings the followers out .at-least zero is more of a leader than most of the other trolls on the site i will give him that.

the fact that i took a few mins out of my time to actually read and type all that lowered me to the ignorant trollish hypocritical lying lever of you morons.. Happy?

*waits for more trollish comments (that ofc will be denied as such) like
didn't read
u mad
hahhaaha
what

etc.
Proof read much?

Aug 16, 2003
Original FTI "mission statement":

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Now I'd like someone to tell me where in that long winded rant about FTI, it says anything about "mainstream going Tech", or whatever other dumb thing that I've heard Strange and others claiming... That statement is STRICTLY about file-sharing.

That "mainstream went Tech" bullshit has nothing to do with FTI.

Tech is getting away with that "I'm still FTI, yadidimean? Wayne came to me! The industry went Tech!" only because most of the fans he has now don't even know what the fuck FTI was in the first place.

If being anti-industry back then, meant giving away your albums for free, then what does tearing down siccness threads with Rapidshare links mean?

You can't be both.
Truth of the matter is that press release WAS the adverting for Absolute Power. But heres my question. If Tech CREATED the FTI movement...and then comes out later and adds to the definition how can I call him out on it? He created it and he gets to define and redfine what it means.

The FTI thing was a launch pad to all the other shit he has done since AP. He has also come out in a number of interviews since it started and added onto the definition of what it means. At the end of the day...the point was to show that he could still sell records with out a Major to back him and still give away the album because it was that damn good. People bought it and had copies on the computers but he still got a little fame off the project. No label at the time was doing that (that I can remember)

Either way he did the shit the way he wanted to and is still in a better spot then he was years ago and is still growing. I cant hate on him for that.

Nov 14, 2002
dont know why you 2 are singling me out on this shit ..i see alot of hate coming from certain people directed all over the place most people would consider them trolls but because u kinda know the person u take it a different way....
You should be more tactful with the conversations you interject yourself into.

On another note, I'm glad people besides myself are finally saying something about this fucking idiot, and I hope to see it continue.

I also find myself wondering how many hours he put in trying to find my personal information online... I'm sure it's many.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING QUOTE AND TELL ME IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A TRAILER PARK BOYS LINE FROM RICKY, TALKING ABOUT HIS GRADE TEN AND BOOK LEARNIN'....

STOP trying to look so fucking smug and smarter than folks with your changed grammar to try to get your point acrossed. jesus christ your trying way to hard.
That's the thing, Casey... We're not trying... We're just SMARTER than you are. I don't TRY to use proper grammar and punctuation. I don't have to TRY when I naturally DO.

Educated people don't TRY to be educated, they just are. People like YOU, on the other hand... Well... People like you think that you have to TRY. Let's just leave it at that.

If Tech CREATED the FTI movement...and then comes out later and adds to the definition how can I call him out on it? He created it and he gets to define and redfine what it means.
Yeah sure... That makes sense. Tech could never be a hypocrite... He can just change the rules whenever he wants to suit his needs and gets a pass because he's Tech N9ne? What if ICP wrote on their website and said "Juggalo no longer means ICP fan. It now means white corporate executive who signs my checks. Juggalos will now be referred to as simply, fans".

Would that fly because they "made up" the word Juggalo?

He's not "adding" to shit.. He's changing it to suit his needs and duck real questions about his hypocrisy regarding the FTI thing. I don't know if you've noticed, but FTI doesn't mean the same shit AT ALL. You bring up FTI and he talks about some other shit.. FTI is about file sharing... that's it. And you can't share Tech's albums anymore, so...

May 7, 2008
how tha fuck can a bunch of people hate each other so much after so many fukin years ? kmon yall.. ino yaz secretly like each other cut the act..if yaz didnt one of yaz wouldve left a long time ago

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
So, I call this guy a butt fucking faggot with the mind of a retarded 3 year old, and all he can muster back is going on to my public facebook page to try to expose me, and he has my girl in his avatar.

Oh wait, he exposed that I went to college, something he sadly will never have the opportunity to do in his life. And that unlike him, I am currently employed. Boy Casey, you really showed me.

What will you expose next? That I have a brother? And a bunch of cousins?

Nov 14, 2002
He just repeated me as a way of insulting me, again... Then pasted the same fucking graphics that he's been pasting everywhere else.

Now, doesn't something like that constitute REAL SPAM that should be dealt with by admins?

Feb 2, 2009
I wanna say, fuck you if you think you're a bigger or better tech fan cuz you were posting on m80 10 years ago. Fuckin site hardly worked. I've been listening to tech for 12 years and none of you fucks are cooler or better just because you found a site before some other people. It just means that 12 years ago you were doin the same shit you're doin' now. Sittina t your monitor talkin shit cuz "you were here first". Fuck that fuck you get off your ass and find something else to do, you've been trolling for 10 plus years so put the mouse and the lotion down. And if you want to hate on the music, that's all you dude. I love 6s and 7s...the pledge is kinda out there, but I'm happy that people are buying it and he's getting the recognition he deserves. Ugh... done venting...