THE REAL STORY ABOUT SPM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
i told y'all mann,..the homie shadow aint gotta lie or have a reason to lie,..thats his tru to life homeboy!.....they fucking ran texas!...and theres alot of gutter living people out there that at first chance at money they get, they gonna jump on it real quick!...shadow was there,bash was there,grimm,juan gotti,lucky,low-g,rasheed,all of em were at that court house day in and day out!..a few even told me personally about it!....why make shit up for when your on top of the world with nothing to hide!....texas state and the laws and the cops are shiesty and hella dirty and racist!...and carlos was just like shadow said he was too big of a influence!..and a well known ex drug dealer influence at that!....think about it!...they were scared of the truth he spoke!....put ur self in his shoes!..if u cant see a frame job,then shit!.....no dna?...no evidence..and 45 years?.....sheeit fuck a pattern,..thats just not right ,..sumthing aint right there!...hope his appeal goes good and he gets out!...but yea,..devils strike,..time is money,...never change,..and this new one he just dropped sounds like its gonna be another classic...shit,its hitting billboard hard right now i heard too!....free spmexxiii!

Oct 15, 2005
SPM is average at best.... out of all the ex dopedealears in the rap game you telling me that the city of houston and the state of Texas are gonna go after SPM because he had " too much power" on the street and they just have to shut HIM down.... that's some corny sh*t right there. That's the same as the goverment killed Pac

Aug 22, 2005
Only the good lord above knows what really happend man, if he did it then ya fuck him! But I just feel we shouldn't judge no man if we really dont know dog thats just my imo

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
he shouldn't have fucked his best friends wife in the first place, what kinda best friend does something like that?