THE REAL STORY ABOUT SPM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KCMEX

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2005
Got this from his myspace

THE REAL STORY

If you don't know.. the real story.. then don't act like you know. Carlos Coy aka SPM... was framed. The mother of the nine year old, is the wife of Carlos's best friend for life Billy Stout. Billy and his wife Maribel, are jr. high school sweethearts.. so Carlos has known both of them for ever... like since he was poor and a basically a neighborhood thug. Billy was his crime partner.... Billy got locked up a long time ago.. and Carlos made the mistake of having an one night fling with Maribel... while Billy was in jail. Carlos always regretted giving in to this temptation and vowed never to tell Billy of his wrong doing... Maribel held this over Carlos's head for many years.... well Carlos became SPM and struck it rich. Maribel was trying to blackmail Carlos ... telling him that if he didn't give her some money she would tell Billy of the affair they had... Carlos was and is not the type to take to threats... so he ignored Maribel... months before the accusation that he had sexually assaulted her daughter.. Maribel... had made it clear to Carlos that she was planning to ruin his life someway, somehow. Labor day 2001.. Carlos's wife allowed Maribel's 9 yr. old daughter to spend the night.. you know have a sleep over with her and Carlos's 5 year old dauhgter Carlie Amor Coy. ( that to me doesn't even make sense.. a 9 yr. old, hanging with a 5 yr. old.. anyway..)This, in my opinion, was the opportunity Maribel needed to frame Carlos. 10 days after that night. Maribel claimes that her daughter told her that Carlos had touched her the night she stayed at Carlie's house. (I have to mention that at 2 in the morning of that night, Maribel's daughter complained of a stomach ache and Carlos took the little girl home... he even got off the car and ate menudo with the rest of her family before going back home.) ...Anyway, Maribel, after 10 days had passed, took her daughter to CPS.. but they told her that because it had been over a week since this alledgedly happened, and without any physical evidence, that there wasn't much they could do. So she told the CPS investigator, that Carlos had fathered a child with a 14 yr old, when he was 22. Now that was true... but what they don't tell you is... the mother of that child was a 14 yr. old posing as an 18 yr. old so she could strip for a living... and that is where Carlos had met her..... so he was definately under the impression that she was of age... it wasn't until after she had his child that Carlos found out her real age.... because she wanted child support ... which Carlos gave her and continues to give her till this day. The investigator opened a can of worms... when she began investigating this matter.... Carlos was a target for any girl who wanted to gold dig. So when the investigator... was reaching more women willing to come forward..(quick money on thier minds...) telling stories of Carlos having sex with them when they were under age...... that's when they charged him with his crime... that's the real story....believe it or not....I'll let you decide..... holla SHADOW RAMIREZ aka TWINN....

Yes, I was there in the court room everyday until they considered me a "character witness" which was the last two days of the trial... I was also there for the sentencing, yes... I was also his best friend and partner in music.... I was his ..1 producer, which meant I almost went everywhere he did for at least 5 years straight since '97.. also I . or I should say ...we all grew up in the same hood.. "we" meaning... Carlos , Billy, Maribel, my brother Grimm , and I... this all goes way back... back before Carlos became S.P.M. look, Carlos was no saint... I know that , but he didn't do what they put him behind bars for.... 45 yrs.... come on.. murderes, & cocaine dealers do less time... they wanted to burry him alive... he was getting to strong of an infleunce for Mexicanos... period.. this was there opportunity to shut him up permanantly.... I wouldn't count him out... as long as he is breathing... he has a chance to get out of this situation... he was the luckiest f@cker I know...... and anyone who knew him, would tell you that's so true.

BY:SHADOW
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=344087600

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
yeah this is a classic case of "piling on." i heard they put it on the news in houston that if anybody else had been sexually abused by spm to call some number.