THE REAL *OG* BART OVER HERE!! check it..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Thats a website where you can pull old web archives up...you can see what the siccness used to looked like a long ass time ago when roloc owned it.

Apr 25, 2002
MAYNE I GOT IT FROM THE SICCNESS THAT JUST GOT SHUT DOWN. SOMEBODY ON HERE WAS TALKIN TO "CUTMIREZ" ABOUT SOME RAP SHIT OR SOME DISS SHIT. AND HE HAD A LINK TO IT. SO I WAS LOOKIN AROUND OVER THERE AND POSTED IT UP FOR ALL OF YALL.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i done posted this a grip of times

the OG open house forums was the shit :D

oh shit! it actually saved one of my theads:

--------------------------------------------

this shit is pretty funny...
Subject: I'm sorry Billy The Kid

but the New York Knickerbockers are easily the worst team in the NBA.

Let's start off with the Centers. Patrick Ewing is what, 57 years old? This guy is lucky to even have a spot to sit in the locker room. A guy with a baboon-dick shouldn't be allowed in the league, never mind the showers. According to some sources I probably shouldn't say (John Wallace), Patrick wears those 15 lb. kneepads into the showers as well. He's just a horrible, horrible player. I hope he comes back from his 13th torn Achilles tendon and quickly gets on injured reserve. Next we have a guy who's not as bad, but can't even reach from the foul line. When Chris Dudley shoots them free throws, he looks like he's aiming for a mosquito on the side of the backboard. I'm sure he'll have a lot of pine needles stuck in his ass, because my 'Ghetto Center of the Year' Marcus Camby will come in from the bench for the last 30 minutes. Marc is bound to get his 8 shot blocks and no assists per game. This punk should be in jail for what we know. Oh and last, is the heroic Herb Williams. Someone get this herb a clipboard.

Great, now we have to talk about the Forwards. Larry Johnson just gets better and better. Better at making himself the worst gimmicked player in the league. What kind of nickname is Grandmama? Sure he plays like a crippled 80-year-old, and his Converse commercials haven’t been seen on cable in 22 years. So maybe Grandmama isn’t such a bad gimmick afterall. Kurt Thomas is a guy who led the whole NCAA in scoring and rebounding. Too bad he played against Div. 9 Centers that were 6’3 rednecks from Giddings, Texas. Kurt, your career is certainly going to be kurt-ains if you stay in New York. Next is John Wallace, who is too busy in the shower staring at Patrick Ewings knees. This kid got cut from Toronto (or traded for some fat CBA slob) and now he thinks he’s the next Xavier McDaniel. And he’s right. Someday he’ll end up chatting with Joe Kleine on a Boston Celtic bench dreaming about his W-Man commercials that endorse kicks from K-Mart. Last and very least is David Wingate. How many times can one player get signed and released from the Orlando Magic? Dave has also been listed on the Supersonics roster on 4 different occasions. This guy needs to hang it up and close his wind-gate.

Here’s the strong point of the Knicks, the Guards. They have Oh’ Boise State’s best, Chris “Julia” Childs. He scores 20 points in one game playing for the Nets and he then wants contracts for 100 million. Some flag football player sends Chris to the bench and he’s know known for his defense. Christine, go back over the river and do some laps for Calipari. Speaking of flag football players, the last pick in the NFL Draft about 5 years ago was Charlie Ward. This kid gets picked up on wavers from the New York Giants to play for the New York Knicks. Charlie never even grabbed a basketball in his life but continued to tell everyone he could “throw the long ball.” Yes, those full-court passes to Mark Jackson of the Indiana Pacers were great. Now, what the hell was Charles doing in the 3-point contest? Of course he had the highest 3-point %. If I took one shot and made it, I would have it too. The last guy I want to talk about is Rick Brunson. Reread my sentence.

Latrell Sprewell is the team mascot, so he gets a paragraph of his own. How many court dates can a guy miss? Yes, Latrell might have to give up his paycheck for brawling with a couple female garbage-truck drivers, but don’t you think he’s in enough trouble already?

Oh holy hickory steak sauce! This just in…John Walsh reports that Latrell has been a fugitive on the run for the last 7 hours and has now been seen in the passenger seat of a white 1994 Ford Bronco. News at 11.

Back to basketbrawl… The coach is Jeff Van Gundy. I was almost certain that Rip Van Winkle was the coach, darn it.

Billy, I pretty much broke down why the Knicks are going to get the 3rd pick in this year’s draft (they could get #2 though, it just depends on how many expansion teams the NBA will attain this year). Now William, don’t say I’m wrong because Fucking A, I can’t be. According to Tom Tolbert, I’m a pro.

This has been David Aldridge, ES-PN.

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Sorry to burst your guys bubble, but that ISN'T to OG BART board.

The og was back in like 97 and was hella low budget. It was like a thread kinda like this:

fdjakjfdkafjfa
...reply:FAFFAFASFa
.............reply:DFAFDAFASFDAFa

kinda like that.

And you could also change your names every post or something.

If any one back then remembers, holla!!!!!!!!