the real meaning of killahoe

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i know you all wonder about why i kill hoes and shit but i just cant stop myself. when i see hoes i just starting going crazy its like im not even myself anymore. all you young kah's know how it is. well like i was saying it all started when i was 5 back in 1643 in london there was this hoe named erica balansia and she always was talkin shit about my clicka and my homeboys werent down with that shit, so one night when the whole villege was asleep we raided that bitches hut and killed her like some true savs, then we started recruiting more killahoes to help run the varrio when i turned 6 in 1781 i had moved the america and was living in orlando florida. back then it was called killahoe, florida. all mi familia and amigos moved with me to the new varrio and we starting running things in east syde florida. and everytime he saw some hoes around we would kill them on site, no words or anything it was just kill on site.

my homeboy made a war chant for when we would kill hoes

Copyright:killahoe414
kill a hoe kill a hoe KILL that bitch/
kill a hoe kill a hoe KILL that bitch

we would scream that while we would run wild on the streets.
by the time i had my 15th birthday i was shot in the face. this happened around the corner from buckingham palace.
so when i was dead i had alot of time to think about shit. then i realized i could access the internet telepathically. and my mind stumbled upon this wild site. and here i am now thinking up words to appear on the screens of all you stupid living idiots

:mad:

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

292 is the code for the click
IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW THEN YOU'RE PROBLY A BITCH! :D

A

All Out HOGG

killahoe415 said:
5 back in 1643 in london there was this hoe named erica balansia
Did someone decide to study up on 'Jack The Rippa" latley?