THE REAL JMACC OF CWAY MAFIA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2004
www.myspace.com
SO I RECIEVED SOME EMAILS AND MYSPACE MESSAGES SAYIN SOMEONE WAS TALKIN SHIT OR WHAT NOT..COME TO FIND OUT, IT IS A DIFFERENT CAT..MY USERNAME IS JMACC14..THIS OTHER CAT CLAIMING TO BE JMACC IS JMACC916..

ANYHOW JUST THOUGHT I WOULD STRAIGHTEN THAT UP..
EVERYONE KEEP DOIN YALL'S THING AND KEEP THE VALLEY ACTIVE!

CWAYS UP!!

Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
Filthy_Rich said:
he might be from the Bay, I don't know. But I was pretty sure he was from North Highlands in Sac. that's what made it funny to me.
yea thats what im thinking to.. im pretty sure that jmack is from North Highlands in Sac.

Jan 23, 2004
www.myspace.com
Tall T said:
Wats good Jmacc.. u still doin that C-14 Hittaz thang with MTG an TonyBoy?
Stay up homie
what's good pimpin....i'm still doin the c-14 hittaz thing..but it's just me and m.t.g....tony boy is doin some other shit on his own right now..
well holla atcha boy whenever you need a verse folx

C

CcytzO_Loc

YOUNG BREW said:
^^ haha that J-MACK is from SACRAMENTO not SF

crime rate is a dope album...bloodey money is coo

well he gotta pic of alcatraz and his album was on GLP so i thought he might be from sco.....now i think about it though wasnt there a j mac on some of hollow tips old shit???? thats probably him if so.....

Jan 23, 2004
www.myspace.com
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
And isnt Hollow Tips street name ALSO J-Macc?

Wy does Sac got so many J-Macc/Macks? Cant yall be just a BIT more imaginative???
well when it comes to nicnames, you can't be choosin your own name and shit..and honestly, there are a thousand people with alike nicnames and shit in every city..
anyhow, that's not what this thread was about....lets stay on subject now

May 9, 2002
jmacc14 said:
well when it comes to nicnames, you can't be choosin your own name and shit..and honestly, there are a thousand people with alike nicnames and shit in every city..
anyhow, that's not what this thread was about....lets stay on subject now
LA, NY, TX...these places have MORE MC's PERIOD, yet how many rappers do you see with the same names???

You can choose your own name, what the hell are you talkin about? You can choose any fuckin nae you want...i doubt many rappers got there name from anyone other than themsvles.