THE REAL DEAL ABOUT BO ROC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2009
I HEARD ALOT OF YALL TALKIN ABOUT MY HOMMIE BO ROC AND I JUST WANTED TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT..

...HE IS DEF STILL RELEVANT..THATS WHY HES ON B-REALS NEW ALBUM, WAR ZONES NEW ALBUM...YUK MOUTHS ALBUM..AND JUST FROM WHAT IVE WITNESSED..SNOOP DOGG AND E-40 STILL FUCKS WITH HIM, IN FACT HIM N SNOOP R WORKIN ON SOME MUSIC AS WE SPEAK.

AND FOR ALL MY SD HOME BOYS.. I CAN GET YALL A HOOK FOR ONLY $350...SO ANYONE WHO'S A BROKE HATER AND CANT GET YOUR CASH UP..THN U NEED TO GIVE UP...AND FUCK HOW RELEVANT SOME OF YALL MIGHT THINK HE IS..BOTTOM LINE...HES A DOPE SINGER THAT CAN TAKE UR MUSIC TO ANOTHER LEVEL..IT JUST SO HAPPENS HES A DOPE SINGER WHO WILL GET YOUR MUSIC IN THE RIGHT HANDS...AND MAKE IT SOUND GOOD AT THE SAME TIME...WEST COAST!!!!!!!!!!!!

MYSPACE.COM/ROCHOUSEMUZIC

HOLLA IF U READY TO WORK...

Jun 3, 2006
"I HEARD ALOT OF YALL TALKIN ABOUT MY HOMMIE BO ROC "

sure bob, a couple people responded and that was the end of it.....good luck on the 350, this aint 1994

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
I said somethin....Ill say it again..Keep it real... If he is fuckin with Snoop and all that and as relevant as you said why is he fuckin with you? If he is a dope singer and can take your music to another level and get it in the right hands...why cant he do the same with his own....Aint many hear from him since what 93-95? Warzone..that shit still coming out? That shit need to be shelfed with the Oscar meyers cause Eihts a weenie....

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
I said somethin....Ill say it again..Keep it real... If he is fuckin with Snoop and all that and as relevant as you said why is he fuckin with you? If he is a dope singer and can take your music to another level and get it in the right hands...why cant he do the same with his own....Aint many hear from him since what 93-95? Warzone..that shit still coming out? That shit need to be shelfed with the Oscar meyers cause Eihts a weenie....

Deezam Al B Sure Dont why u snappin on Eiht

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
[/B]

Deezam Al B Sure Dont why u snappin on Eiht
Do ya wanna Wanna Wanna Wanna.....Rescue Me...I know you liked that shit when you was probably in the 5th grade....Naw Fuck Eiht...He pulled some sheisty shit on my homie...he deserves whatever comes his way via Spooktown...Tragniew..or 151....Even on that Warzone shit he was tryin to get over on my homie. Eiht is a good rapper....but in no way shape or form is he or has been someone that was willing to help progress the West Coast...

Jun 9, 2008
I HEARD ALOT OF YALL TALKIN ABOUT MY HOMMIE BO ROC AND I JUST WANTED TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT..

...HE IS DEF STILL RELEVANT..THATS WHY HES ON B-REALS NEW ALBUM, WAR ZONES NEW ALBUM...YUK MOUTHS ALBUM..AND JUST FROM WHAT IVE WITNESSED..SNOOP DOGG AND E-40 STILL FUCKS WITH HIM, IN FACT HIM N SNOOP R WORKIN ON SOME MUSIC AS WE SPEAK.

AND FOR ALL MY SD HOME BOYS.. I CAN GET YALL A HOOK FOR ONLY $350...SO ANYONE WHO'S A BROKE HATER AND CANT GET YOUR CASH UP..THN U NEED TO GIVE UP...AND FUCK HOW RELEVANT SOME OF YALL MIGHT THINK HE IS..BOTTOM LINE...HES A DOPE SINGER THAT CAN TAKE UR MUSIC TO ANOTHER LEVEL..IT JUST SO HAPPENS HES A DOPE SINGER WHO WILL GET YOUR MUSIC IN THE RIGHT HANDS...AND MAKE IT SOUND GOOD AT THE SAME TIME...WEST COAST!!!!!!!!!!!!

MYSPACE.COM/ROCHOUSEMUZIC

HOLLA IF U READY TO WORK...
I'm a broke hater...fuck you and your hook up. This would only be a good deal if it came with a time machine back to '94. lololololololololol

But I guess you need all the money you got to fix that ugly ass cd cover you made for the grooves!!! LOL!

Was that broke hater enough for you? lol

jk...but for reals. He's dope on his own rights but don't get mad at us if we ain't fucking with it.