THE RANDOM VIDEO THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Jun 24, 2003
I wasnt born when Still Tippin came out in like 2003? Damn breh, how old am I?

EDIT: you edited your post to make me look like a moron

i dont have to edit shit---you ALREADY MAKE YOURSLEF LOOK LIKE A MORON FAG!!

i only edited it to delete the other vid i quoted in there dumb fuck!!

and btw....bitch-your not far from 12 years old, you're hell of a lot fucking closer to 12 than you are to 30 pussy.

do us all a favor and De-activate your account, and go hop off BIG BEN

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
That's gonna suck when he poops it out
This was a trick. He ate what is called a sugar glass mold. Sugar glass is made of corn syrup, cream of tarter, and white sugar. The mixed ingredients are molded into the desired shape and then cooked. When finished, the mold resembles a translucent cast acrylic or plexiglass. The filament of the bulb is made of what is called spun sugar. Spun sugar is very fine, and gives the illusion of the tungsten filament found within LED bulbs. Together, spun sugar and sugar glass give the illusion of a true light bulb.The sound which was heard came from the breaking of the sugar glass, which sounds very similar to real glass.

Had this man eaten a real LED bulb the broken shards would have immediately caused internal bleeding and eventually death. This trick is commonly performed at parties for adults (only) since small children are impressionable and may simulate the trick by ingesting real bulbs.

Hopefully, Youtube and others will post subtitles warning parents with young children not to reenact what is seen here.
Its not real though.