The Raiders Are Fuckin' Garbage & So Are There Fans!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
and that thread was related to my team as well, because a lot of people expected the Raiders to pick Crabtree... this thread has nothing to do with whoever is this guy's team

you can't see the difference?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Lololol owned, lol at soco aint that the truth too! Tommy kelly was given the richest contract for a dt, and the weak ass raiders fucked up the pay scale for dts, lol @ a scrub gettin paid that much to do shit
and did I or any Raiders fans here EVER ONCE say Tommy Kelly deserved that money? no....

so shut your fucking face you chreepy tranny bastard

May 30, 2006
@ The Evil Genius,,,,,who's your team ?
I don't have a team....I'm a fan of NFL football not a fan of an NFL team.....I would of made this thread about any team but the Raider fans had this shit coming....All of these Raider fans shittin' on Crabtree and talking like they were on there way and they are trash....Preseason or not, them guys are trying hard out there cuz majority of them are fighting for either a starting spot or a roster spot.....The way they are playing is no excuse....If they got a bad team then so be it but don't pump these guys up like they are contenders when they play worse then pretenders

May 30, 2006
wow, this is an awesome thread

fuckin pointless... you could have posted this in one of the other 5 threads about the Raiders... you fucking idiot

non-Raiders fans seem to make more posts about the Raiders than actual Raiders fans... get of our nuts... worry about your own teams
This thread aint pointless....The Raiders walking out onto the field is pointless

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I don't have a team....I'm a fan of NFL football not a fan of an NFL team.....I would of made this thread about any team but the Raider fans had this shit coming....All of these Raider fans shittin' on Crabtree and talking like they were on there way and they are trash....Preseason or not, them guys are trying hard out there cuz majority of them are fighting for either a starting spot or a roster spot.....The way they are playing is no excuse....If they got a bad team then so be it but don't pump these guys up like they are contenders when they play worse then pretenders
who the fuck is saying they're contenders???

Raiders fans aren't going around claiming they're gonna make the playoffs are they?

Niners fans boost their team up waaaay more than Raiders fans do

and wtf does Crabtree have anything to do with this???

because our defense sucks we shouldn't comment on the fact that we're glad we didn't pick Crabtree because he'd still holding out

god damn you are a fucking moron

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
:rolleyes:

uhhh... I was actually posting a story in that thread... there's a difference fool...

that was when the story that Crabtree talked about holding out for the season just broke...

this guy is just posting a thread saying the Raiders sucked... there's a difference
and you could of posted that story in any of the 5 9er threads, but no, you had to put hahaha, like your laughing at the 9er's and tryin to talk shit and get them all riled up. how come you didnt make a thread about andre smith holding out?...

you cant say you didnt make that thread to try and piss off 9er fans.

im just fuckin with you babygirl, dont get all pissed..

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
and you could of posted that story in any of the 5 9er threads, but no, you had to put hahaha, like your laughing at the 9er's and tryin to talk shit and get them all riled up. how come you didnt make a thread about andre smith holding out?...

you cant say you didnt make that thread to try and piss off 9er fans.

im just fuckin with you babygirl, dont get all pissed..
:angry::angry::angry::siccness::siccness::siccness:

the sports forum gets me all heated during football season... gotta check my blood pressure and shit

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
yea, i've been watching, pretty funny seeing cutler gettin boo'd hella bad. yea man, hester with that run back to the 6 was hella nice, thats why we need him to run punts back. forte with 2 td's of both varieties. lovin it

May 30, 2006
who the fuck is saying they're contenders???

Raiders fans aren't going around claiming they're gonna make the playoffs are they?

Niners fans boost their team up waaaay more than Raiders fans do

and wtf does Crabtree have anything to do with this???

because our defense sucks we shouldn't comment on the fact that we're glad we didn't pick Crabtree because he'd still holding out

god damn you are a fucking moron
U can speak for urself which is fine but u know as well as I know how stupid Raider fans behave.

U may not say they are contenders but there have been plenty of Raider fans that act like they are but just word it differently.

The Niners are shitty IMO too but honestly I don't hear Niner fans talking reckless like the Raider fans...Maybe the mud slinging is mutual on the Siccness but offline most(not all) Niner fans know to keep there mouth shut cuz they know they have a long ass way to go.

Crabtree has plenty to do with this.....The fact that DHB signed alot of Raider fans were happy he was in training camp getting things together and the fact that Crabtree been behaving like a bitch that can't think for himself u guys have been on his ass harder then the media throwing him under the bus.

Frisco have moved on w/o him with a mediocre QB and a no name defense besides like one player but still manage to play alot better then Oakland.

Ur D sucks cuz......They just suck.....No excuses.

And this ain't even about Frisco or Crabtree....Those are just a few small examples......U guys don't look like ur ready to play anyone....Maybe ya'll should play in NFL Europe.