the psp....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
Did you get the slim psp??? If you did you can get component cables and hook it up to your LCD or Plasma....also mod your psp that way it can play ISO's homebrews ect...and you can download games and play them off your memory card...i only got a 4g card..but on that card i have God of war, the SNK collection, Hydro Thunder, NES emulator, Final Fantasy 1 and 2, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Bloody Roar.

May 1, 2007
Are there any good baseball games for the psp? And how is madden? I'm interested in getting a psp but I want to make sure sports games are good on it.

Aug 26, 2003
madden is actually the shit on psp. as far as baseball i like the arcadey types so The Bigs is my choice. I dont even have a psp anymore because handhelds hurt my hands after 15 - 20 minutes. and sony should have had two nubs and four shoulder buttons on the psp.

Feb 4, 2005
Did you get the slim psp??? If you did you can get component cables and hook it up to your LCD or Plasma....also mod your psp that way it can play ISO's homebrews ect...and you can download games and play them off your memory card...i only got a 4g card..but on that card i have God of war, the SNK collection, Hydro Thunder, NES emulator, Final Fantasy 1 and 2, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Bloody Roar.
i aint got one yet but a few games look cool but i dont wanna play them on a tiny screen. So if i get a slim one i can hook it up 2 my tv yeah? thanks for the info.

Jul 6, 2002
Yeah you need the slim one because if you have the fatty that i have....the connection gets in the way....you will find out..lol i bought the component cables and found out they didnt work so i gave them to my buddy with a slim...As for Hyfee's question...YES...you can hack any psp no matter what firmware it has....and mod it..