THE PRODUCT...WILLIE HEN, SCARFACE. etc.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
I just want to say with all the emphasis on things happening in the Bay (both good and bad) it seems like we have overlooked the PRODUCT with Fillmore's own Willie Hen...the album is at over 30K in three weeks and is on track to do like 100K...granted Scarface presented it and that's a good look, we have to realize that Henn is out there reppin' in places that the Bay doesn't get seen alot.

Congrats to Henn...and my man Chuck who helped birth the whole Done Deal movement...

What up to Quinn and Deal Done also over there scanning like a muthafucka...hopefully a deal is on its way for Quindo.

Peace

Apr 25, 2002
The Product is definitely underrated. A must cop for anyone who likes Henn and/or Scarface's style music. The guy from Missouri is pretty dope too.

Sep 12, 2005
yea i just bought this cd today. it is one of the better albums i've purchased. im only about half way through, but these songs are real, lyrics are dope, beats are pretty good, but again, the songs are fuckin real. everyone should buy this album! go..buy it now!!!

Apr 25, 2002
g-type is the fucking track.....i could play that jam over and over again all day.....other than that, maybe 2 or 3 "good" tracks throughout the rest of the album.....i didnt think it was to spetacular, but other than that, it is a good lokk for the bay...and it shouldnt be overlooked......hopefully the album continues to do well

Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
right on 12!! alot of shit is getting overlooked in the city right now!! quinn is scanning more than anyone has in the bay in a while independently. we got some shit in the works. i said it a million times already... with the label that chuck started, look at all the talent that has come thru and check on them in 2 years from now! quinn, willie hen, bailey, rich, ya boy, devo, ap-9 etc. etc. i wouldn't be surprised if everyone had deals.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Yeah Willie henn Album is Fire!!! He doing his thang.. Toanswer the question i will always be involved with Done Deal thats my shit and my family, we branched out it wasnt working together so we seperated and shit is moving beautifully.. We all still fuck with each other on everything.. Support the done deal movement..

Jan 27, 2006
Done Deal Ceo said:
i will always be involved with Done Deal thats my shit and my family, we branched out it wasnt working together so we seperated and shit is moving beautifully.. We all still fuck with each other on everything.. Support the done deal movement..
Good shit Chuck

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
copped this at tower...SHIT SLAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this album has been fuckin slept on...what sick group, scarface, young menace, willie hen, all spit different dope style, and real...dope choruses and beats, and perfect blending of the 3 styles. ya'll need to cop this shit. #12 "don't matter" is my shit...and track 6 with the alchemist beat is dope...