The Power of The Rain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
Ive got a friend who has never liked Tech that much, and last night we were drunk and I made her listen to The Rain and as soon as it was over she replayed it and turns out she loves the new album so much so shes going with all of us to Val Air on the 28th...just curious has anyone turned anyone over to the N9ne beacuse of the new album?

Nov 7, 2006
not really but ive turned ppl over the yeras. i got like 6 or 7 under my belt. and im tryin to convince some kid to get it cuz he like lil wayne and fake shit and imma try to convert him to tech too.

Jan 26, 2006
lets see... 1, 2, 3, ... and probably about 30 online... I go in chatrooms and play his shit... I play it in online games... I type it to people... I got my AIM tech icon on... I even went to the Tonedeff forum reppin Tech... which was suicide lol. I spammed tons of mIRC channels reppin Everready stuff before it was released. It wasn't allowed but I still did it CHUH.

Nov 8, 2003
I've turned a ton of people into Tech N9ne fans over the years, but some are turning into non-Tech fans after this new album...

Jan 10, 2006
njedi said:
I've turned a ton of people into Tech N9ne fans over the years, but some are turning into non-Tech fans after this new album...
did they say why they are now non-tech fans? what about the new album changed their mind?

Jul 4, 2005
a few from the new album alone, but yea in my neck of the woods (north seattle-ish) almost everyone who's into tech n9ne around here heard him through my grapevine, and there is now quite the following up here in the northwest...ask femin9na, she'll tell u...

Nov 8, 2003
iam37one said:
did they say why they are now non-tech fans? what about the new album changed their mind?
it sucked
the songs have strong points but overall they're weak compared to what tech's been bringing in the past...it's not what they're used to when they think of tech i guess.

Aug 16, 2003
njedi said:

Not in my case. I got alot of people turned on w/ this album so far. My World, The Rain, and Welcome to the Midwest get em hooked.

The Rain has been doing good for me with the ladies. They bug out when they hear his daughter and the emotion on that shit....

This song is classic!!!

Holla

Apr 21, 2003
Same here i got all my cousin's and brother's into Tech.. a lot of them said he was wask at first but after they listen to it and stop hating they turn out loving it.. my brother's friend's all used to hate on him saying the only good song was "This ring" and now he told me they all bump Everready.. so i'll take credit for that lol..

Nov 3, 2006
Pakman said:
a few from the new album alone, but yea in my neck of the woods (north seattle-ish) almost everyone who's into tech n9ne around here heard him through my grapevine, and there is now quite the following up here in the northwest...ask femin9na, she'll tell u...
yea thats true.. there are very few people around here that dont like or dont listen to tech.. its not hard to get people to like him tho. one listen and your hooked

like i said b4, im welcome

Jan 12, 2003
sadly enough thats what alot of people are sayin here where im at as well. They loved his CBTS days but say he's not bringing what caught their attention in the first place anymore. oh well, guess you cant please them all.

Sep 16, 2002
betthatstang said:
sadly enough thats what alot of people are sayin here where im at as well. They loved his CBTS days but say he's not bringing what caught their attention in the first place anymore. oh well, guess you cant please them all.
haha they probably don't believe in innovation and evolving with and against the times....because that's definately what Tech has been doing...I hate them fans who say "his oldschool shit is wayyyy better"...it's like I wanna ask them:"damn, you're never happy with shit in life, huh? shit always HAS to be YOUR WAY to YOUR LIKING, huh? too bad... THAT'S LIFE".

and About "The Rain"... I agree... my aunt and other older people that don't even LIKE RAP loves "The Rain" AND "Little Pills"

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I was listening to CBTS yesterday in the ride.... Left the new cd at the house on accident.

another hit from the poison mist got my brain on twist but I still persist

you got this tech... just run up on carson during trl time

or better yet.... get some unrated video footage of danity kane and strange

that type of leverage would surely get you multiple spins per hour on tv

haha... fuck the industry :cool:

Feb 9, 2005
i got a cuzin who i showed him about bone, 2pac, dr. dre, tech and so on. well he always liked tech since i showed him songs like this ring and imma tell but he could never remember being young and new to music took him to a tech concert blew his damn mind away after that he knows who tech is and most of his songs(fav. songs he has) he has been asking me when we going to go again lol....