the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Word is the Blazers are sending Livingston to get his knee examined by a doctor and want to look at his medical records. He'll probably never be 100% again but if he can get back to 85-90% he would make an EXCELLENT backup to Bayless at pg. I don't think he'll be injury prone, that was really a freak injury. Kevin Pritchard wanted Livingston in the 2004 draft but he wasn't in charge yet. I think you gotta trust it is KP likes a player. Plus this is a low risk/high reward move. Worst case scenario he never pans out. No big loss. On the other hand, if he does pan out we get a hell of a steal for nothing.
Depends on the price; I doubt they'll have to shell out much, and I honestly do like Livingston a lot as a player. He's very solid, and would make a good addition to any team.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
^^^I was there to greet him. gave him a high five. and yea he did look shocked by all the people there to greet him. after everyone chanted Rudy for 5 mins. everyone started chanting BEAT LA!! BEAT LA!! and prichard goes, "i like that one" it was pretty funny. i was surprised how many people were there.

Jun 27, 2005
^^^Rumor is KP was asked at the Rudy welcome show whether Shaun Livingston was going to be signed and he just smiled and said "we'll talk about that later, this is Rudy's day." Some folks think that means Livingston is already signed...

Feb 17, 2008
his agent said they are looking into getting him onto a team where he would get run this year...i'm not so sure that anyone is going to be looking to give him anything substantial..but you never know. In the latest "Quick Chat" JQ was sayin how KP learned while at san antonio that once you have your pieces set or the now...to start looking down the road, say 3-4 years, and he thought that that might be the whole situation with livingston. but true true fedex he wouldnt see shit for time, fuck we got blake, bayless, roy, and sergio..............................in any case RIP CITY

Jun 27, 2005
I assume that if Livingston is signed that he will basically get paid to rehab this year and that either a pg will be traded and either Blake's option won't be picked up or Sergio won't be extended and after this season, Livingston will be our primary backup pg and Bayless will start.

Feb 17, 2008
Rudy Fernandez.....When asked if he would be nervous playing in the NBA, he said, "Not really. I played in the second best league in the world for five years."

On who he's looking forward to playing against the most: "Pau. I've never played against him, only on the same team. I want to put points on your face." uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh get some laker fans....

Feb 17, 2008
"They are all human. There's nobody I'm really scared of, or worried about playing against." -- Bayless on NBA players he is looking forward to playing.
love that shit....also jason quick was talking about in an interview about how he wanted to throw down with cp3.....look the fuck out league rip city in the house

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
http://www.justin.tv/pkcable

WOOOOOOW rudy already did a dope ass dunk and an amazing lay up. i know its just preseason but daaaaaaaaaaaaamn cant wait for this year to start. hopefully oden can stay healthy as well as roy. bayless def will take time to develope PG skills cuz as of now his vision aint that good and his ball handling is so so. rudy is lookin nice for his NBA preseason debut