the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2008
bayless has impressed me. it is just summer league, but with that attitude, that want to kill everyone mentality, he will be able to adjust to playing against everyday guys in the regular season. I think it was KP who was talking about how bayless has that same attitude in practice, he has a fire under him, will get everyone in practice going harder. I am pretty sure this will be looked back on by analysts as another steal by kevin pritchard, because i don't think rush will be all that great. Bayless will be making a run at ROY

Sep 4, 2002
While working as an assistant with the U.S. Olympic team, McMillan has worked closely with Orlando's All-Star center, Dwight Howard. Jensen said McMillan told him that Oden is more powerful than Howard. And McMillan last month said he thinks Oden is more powerful than Shawn Kemp was at age 20.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Like I said, one man's opinion < what's been shown on the court.

But that's just me.

On another note, like I said before, I can't wait to see the Oden/Bynum matchup, but the first one may be sub-par, IMO. It's too bad they don't play again until Jan.

Sep 4, 2002

But that's just me.

On another note, like I said before, I can't wait to see the Oden/Bynum matchup, but the first one may be sub-par, IMO. It's too bad they don't play again until Jan.
yeah, Im hoping that the first bynum/oden match up isnt a dud.... they both are gonna be playing on crutches... lol naw oden should be fine.... you know anything about how Bynum is doing in the recovery process?

Jun 27, 2005

But that's just me.

Should be a good match up regardless. Both coming off injuries. At the time of the game Bynum should have a little more polish but Oden is a superior physical specimen. Should be fun to watch no matter what. Two of the future top centers in the nba.

Jun 27, 2005
Not sure; last I heard he was healing ok, but was seeing his own doctor, and refusing to see team doctors. LOL
lol why the fuck would he NOT use team doctors? It seems like they would be the best equipped to make sure he gets healthy enough to play again. I remember Darius Miles using his own independent rehab coach instead of the ones the Blazers were providing, and that led to him being medically forced into retirement with what both independent AND NBA doctors have called "the worst knee they have ever seen."