The Popper - Here Comes Popper Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2005
yep

Thats all new material playboy!Tha first shit was from the "Here Comes Popper" mixtape. The otha shit is some older shit ,maybe last year or sum shit... We got some shit on his newest release."There Go Popper" .Skat and myself stay in the lab wit everybody. Be on the lookout for us on that new Chain Gang Parolees mixtape . That shit gone drop before the Word on the Streets album.... Please Kansas City support the movement.

Aug 16, 2003
Thats all new material playboy!Tha first shit was from the "Here Comes Popper" mixtape. The otha shit is some older shit ,maybe last year or sum shit... We got some shit on his newest release."There Go Popper" .Skat and myself stay in the lab wit everybody. Be on the lookout for us on that new Chain Gang Parolees mixtape . That shit gone drop before the Word on the Streets album.... Please Kansas City support the movement.
Gonna get it for sure my dudes.I just handed out some more samplers to some of my friends and they all said there gonna get Word on the Street when it drops. Ill tell em about the preorder tomorrow when I catch up with them.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That's the last thing I need considering I'ma try to hit up an unnamed affiliates b-day bash in August and I'm sure a grip of performers will be in tow. My mouth is shut and my fingers are in check.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
You're also a turkey sandwich, so your opinion has no validity. The Popper's verse on Killer is extremely sick. That whole track is tight, though.