THE PLEDGE (of a technician)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2005
This is just a ploy to get his after music retirement plans in motion...

Hes gona buy a bunch of land in the middle of nowhere and tell a bunch of you dumb
motherfuckers to live with him and preach about the impending armageddon and saving mankind..

STRANGE MUSIC OR DIE.

Jan 16, 2007
im happy tech posts here like zero said......but Im just going to stick to buying the cds and going to the concerts.....if I call myself a Technician then Whoo Kid will label me white trash and I dont want to be labeled as white trash......lol

Oct 17, 2006
i like this. now, i wont say that i am on some cult shit or anything of that sort, but, i do think that tech fans (even if you dont want to call yourself a technician.....or love or even like everyone who also is a tech fan) are special in some ways.

I've been to a lot of concerts in my day. All different genres from rock to rap to bluegrass to vocal to orchestral concerts and there TRULY is a sense of community that isnt found anywhere else (other than juggalos i guess....but i dont get down with the juggalos...not hating, but not my stuff). Tech fans come from every genre of music and can find some commonalities....i do think there is a community of tech fans (technicians)

pledge my life... not in the way that i'm selling my soul or anything like that

but i'll like tech (and the rest of strange music) for a long time. And i'll enjoy the times that i have spent with tech, kutt, krizz, scoob....the rest of strange...as well as the community that has been created and the people that i have met because of it.

i like the sentiment of this.