THE PLAGUE, SAC A INDO, OR WCM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
These are pretty much the best artist outta sac, and these are there most currect releases. which one of these albums is the best.

i think wcm, that album has the most knoccs on it, then sac a indo, then the plague.

sac a indo wouldve been a lot better w/different beats and no kingpin.

the plague wouldve been tight if lynch was on more songs and less appearences from doomsday.

i wonder which of these 3 records will sell the most units?

May 2, 2002
www.straightvodkaent.com
hmmm...

1. wcm (tight damn near all the way through)

2. plague (pretty tight. the hooks are kind of so so, but most of the beats knock and the rhymes are sick. and lynch sounds tight as fuck on it)

3. sac a indo (like alot of people, i wasn't really feelin' most of the beats that much and i just think x sounds better by himself)

May 11, 2002
The Plague is the best by far, then WCM, and Sac-A-Indo last.

The Plague is one of the tighest CD's to drop this year. Nothin sweeter than Doomsday & Lynch together on one CD.

May 2, 2002
i wasnt really feeling WCM except for a few tracks i bought it though
the plague blows both of those ablums away in my opinion, cant stop listening to it

May 10, 2002
MAN DONT EVEN COMPARE THE OTHER 2 TO WEST COAST MAFIA, ITS BY FAR WAY BETTER DONT NEED AN OPINION, SORRY LYNCH DICK RIDERS THE PLAGUE IS NO WHERE IN CONTENTION!!!!

May 7, 2002
Sac A Indo, WCM, then Plaque, i wasnt really feeling plaque. Lynch is only on like 7 or 8 tracks...with no more then a verse. Sac A Indo's beats could have been better but i still think its the best, even though WCM does have some nocks on there.

Jun 10, 2002
being that everyones been anticipating new shit from lynch, i thought he wouldve brought more to the table w/the plague. maybe more verses or even a couple solo's. his best shit since loaded was blocc movement. all i gotta say is that lynch's next album better be on "loaded" or "SOS" status.

C-bo is on some other shit. i liked production on this record all the way. bosko and pizzo are tight, even mike mosley got the knoccs on their. i think WCM label is gonna blow up the fastest, nationwide.

X is at a disadvantage to begin with just for the fact hes not even in a studio. behind prison walls yet he still brings nothin but heat, jus needs different beats as mostly everyone agrees. plus he doesnt even have beats when he spitz, they lace the beats to his flows. id like to hear'em fuck w/verbal tek again, even let lynch do some production.

my final wish would be blocc movement 2 w/X, lynch, and cbo. maybe a couple other appearences with artist like gangsta dre, hollowtip, luni coleone, cos and t nutty.

the music industry would be scared of this release.