THE PILLIONARES - COMPILATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2006
JUST DOWNLOADED THIS SHIT AND IT FUCKING SUCKS IT GOT LIKE MAYBE 3 SLAPS AND DATS IT THE REST IS SHIT AND THE MAC DRE SONGS HE DONT EVEN GOT VERSES ON IT THEY JUST SAMPLE HIS VOICE AND REPEAT IT FOR THE HOOK WHAT A FUCKING DISGRACE YALL SHOULD TAKE MAC DRES NAME OFF YOUR COVER IF THE NIGGA AINT ON THERE RAPPING IF I WAS J. DIGGS I WOULDNT PUT MY NAME ON THIS SHIT ANOTHER BULLET INTO THE THIZZ NAME

Apr 26, 2008
JUST DOWNLOADED THIS SHIT AND IT FUCKING SUCKS IT GOT LIKE MAYBE 3 SLAPS AND DATS IT THE REST IS SHIT AND THE MAC DRE SONGS HE DONT EVEN GOT VERSES ON IT THEY JUST SAMPLE HIS VOICE AND REPEAT IT FOR THE HOOK WHAT A FUCKING DISGRACE YALL SHOULD TAKE MAC DRES NAME OFF YOUR COVER IF THE NIGGA AINT ON THERE RAPPING IF I WAS J. DIGGS I WOULDNT PUT MY NAME ON THIS SHIT ANOTHER BULLET INTO THE THIZZ NAME
HAHA * NO SAMPLES HERE BRUH!! MAC DRE DID THAT HOOK IN THE STUDIO OUT OUR HOUSE! NO SAMPLES BRUH AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THATS OK BRUH BUT YOU DONT GOTTA HATE SO CATS DONT EVEN PEEP IT OUT...ITS GOOD THO IM NOT MAD..BUT I KNW THERES SLAPP ON THERE BRUHHH! YOU TELLIN ME THAT THA JOINT WIT SAN QUINN AINT HARD?? OR THE JOINTS WIT DUBEE DONT SLAPP?? OR THAT THE SONG WIT DIGGS AND BMF AINT HARD?? LOL WE GOT MAD SLAPPS ON THERE BRUH....YOU THINK J-DIGGS WOULD JUST PUT OUT SOME WACK SHIT??

LISTIN TO THA NEW SINGLE FEAT. DUBEE ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLB7OgBpEwI AND YALL BE THE JUDGE***

BUY THA ALBUM HERE $10 ----> http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...w?ie=UTF8&qid=1247167098&sr=8-1&condition=new

Mar 6, 2006
Yea I thought those songs were ok you had the 3 maybe 4 songs dat slap and you do use a sample from mac dre on the song IS THIS A PARTY that's shits of his al boo boo and the other is not even a verse all he say is I like it when when you make it go brrrrrrr he don't rap on the shit I'm not haten on yo album I'm a fan who thinks that y'all shouldn't have put mac dre as being on your album when its just a. Fuckin hook and that song I'm a d-boy by dubee was already out and I'm talkin bout this album the one song I will say does slap is super stupid but the hook gets annoying after a while don't get mad I'm just a fan letting you know what I think BRUH just cuz J DIGGS SAYS you ain't wack don't mean shit is this even out yet so I can see if your even top 5 at rasputins