The People Under the Stairs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
dey coo...i liek livin legends better... a sick album dat came outa few years ago dat yall need to peep is... beneath the surface compilation its fuckin dope it has bay and la hiphop cats on it..

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
PUTS have some dope albums, I haven't checked their new shit but what I've heard has impressed me a lot, they have that old scholl hip-hop feel to their music

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I only have Stepfather, but I think its a dope CD. Its one of the better CD's ive picked up this year. They kinda remind me of Dilated Peoples mxed with Living Legends...

Dec 25, 2003
They pretty good imo... I would say they're worth checkin out for anyone who listens to only straight hip-hop!!!

Jake (formerly Siccfucc), where you at???

Just wonderin if you also listen to them so if you give us your thought and opinion......

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
of course i listen to them...the next step was my favorite album for the longest when it dropped. was just bumpin thes one's album the other night

they just make good hip hop music,thats all i can say. everything they release is solid. not always classic or innovative but dope regardless. one of the most consistant groups around

stepfather is dope,even the DVD was good,which was surprising.

as an added bonus,here is thes one on price is right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q76GdxL0Hx4