THE PEOPLE BUYING 2 ALBUMS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2005
Yo, i know a lot of you are going to buy two albums and have one signed and kept away, so might wanna show you this. (READ THE BOTTOM OF THE SITE)

http://therealtechn9ne.com/cgi-bin/...SMTNS&Product_Code=EVERCD01&Category_Code=CDS

I'm sure it'll just have an autograph like the posters.. but if Tech doesn't come around your area you could order it off here, AUTOGRAPHED.

I understand most of you will just have him do it in person when he comes around.

Dec 5, 2005
Well it's only the 26th.. you got more than 11 days.. and plus it was going to ship out on the 7th.. but the thing is its autographed.. so what i had in mind was you guys can order this.. and just go buy the copy you'll listen to or have in your car and take care of on the 7th at bestbuy or at a record store, and then the autographed one will arrive for you to collect/save. And plus you will also receive a 4" Snake & Bat decal with your order.

Dec 5, 2005
DaSlacker said:
the preorder fro strange store will be personally autographed... i believe the posters are a print, right?

I'm buying 2 off there and then getting one on the 2nd.
posters are actually autographed.. my brother called the office cuz he was getting me one for christmas (younger brother too lol) and tech picked up and told my little brother they are sending them out the next day and tech was currently signing posters at the moment to ship out too

Jan 3, 2006
SHIT.............I'm buyin:

one for the car, one for work, one for home, one for the SIG, and one for MINT....

atleast that is what I've done with the other(s) so far....!!!!!!!!!!

can't get enough of da N9NE................

Jun 23, 2003
I emailed techs secretary and had her get tech to personalize my poster. He wrote To Matt: MUCH LOVE! and then his skribble, lol. I was psyched! That was hella long ago though. People look at my poster though and trip out.