the peacekeeper...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
check it out yall.... my promo material should be back early next week so anyone try n to help promote feel free to contact me at
[email protected]

also let me know where yall stand and any predictions for my record.. like what you expect from it if you are anticipating anything, and what you would like to hear on there....

just trying to get in ya heads a little bit prior to the release on the 18th of this month....

support your local talent and the most high powered indie distributor in the game..... BAYSIDE ENT. DIST.

try to keep the burning to a minimum if at all possible ....

holla at ya boy..

the album features :

MR. KEE
JAYTEE OF N2DEEP
AP9 OF THE MOB FIGGAZ
B12 OF RTIDERLIFE
YOUNG DRU
DAP DANIEL OF F.E.
AND THATS ABOUT IT...........

M

MrFreeze

Dutch...

playa im sure the album is gonna be some 4-alarm fire type heat. keep the sicc shit up and good luck with everything...1

Apr 25, 2002
bring that heat... i will be ready to grab this shit!!!

"its fortune enterprise bitch and yall dont run shit// call up b12, for cd's and packages to be shipped//"

still down to support yall folks to the fullest..... Kee shined on the Latin Plaque.... now your time to shine on PEACEmaker.

i will hit up on the email to send some promos out here patna....

Apr 25, 2002
<font color="white">been waitin on this shit since i first heard you spit like last aug....

should be heated fo sho..

good luck on the project...</font>

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Good luck dutch, looking forward to hearing how u come on this 1, although alotta cats didnt like the f-e album i thought there was some dope shit on there cuz on alotta the cuts u and kee jus came str8 from the heart thats that shit i wanna hear. once again good luck and i'll be lookin for it in stores on the 18th

Apr 26, 2002
man dutch you i been waiting for this since you brought through your first album(unreleased) days ago......hope this shit does well, i know it will keep bringin that heat........and for all of those who ain't heard this man or downed him before, think again, i garuntee this will change your minds....peace

Playa-t

T

thug_proppa

if this shit is anything like kee's then its finna be on point. my girl aint even feel rap and she bumpin kee's cd on the daily.

plus you got some good featured up on their.

i been waiting for this album for a minute and it sounds like tis finna be worth the wait

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
MAN....

ONE LOVE FOR ALL THE FEED BACK... JUST TO LET YOU KNOW... THE FIRST F.E. ALBUM WITH ME AND KEE WAS RECORDED ON AN 8 TRACK IN MY GARAGE AS AN UNDERGROUND ALBUM WITH NO INTENT OTHER THAN TO INTRODUCE ME AND TO PUT OUR COMPANY TOGETHER... WE MIXXED IT OUR SELVES AND HAD IT HALF ASS MASTERED AS WELL AS IT COULD BE WITH WHAT WE WERE WORKING WITH...

THIS ALBUM IS EVERYTHING I EXPECTED AND I AM EXCITED AS FUCK.. THIS IS MY FIRST RUN AT MAKING A DENT IN THE GAME FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH IN THE STATE OF THE INDIE GAME RIGHT NOW... ALL IM ASKING IS MUTHAFUCKAS GO AND AT LEAST GIVE IT A LISTEN.. I AM WILLING TO BET THAT YOU WILL FEEL AT LEAST 80 PERCENT OF IT..... IF NOT MORE...

AND I FORGOT TO PUT MY UNCLE TAYDATAY THAT IS ON MY RECORD AND BRINGS TREMENDOUS HEAT FOR HIS NEPHEW...

SPREAD THE WORD AND LETS BRING THE BAY BACK.....

HOLLA AT YA BOY..... AND PROMOS WILL BE SENT OUT STARTING AT THE END OF NEXT WEEK... SO BARE WITH YA BOY....