THE PARTY IS JUST GETTIN STARTED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
The league has fixed it to where they want it . a 7 game series. The Queens wont be shooting 30+ free throws anymore.

LETS DO THIS !!! LAKESHOW TIL THE CASKET DROP !!!!

WE AINT GOIN NOWHERE MUTHAFUCKA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BELIEVE THAT.

:devious:

May 4, 2002
BUMPIN THIS UP TO THE TOP FOR MY GOOD FRIEND MR. TYPCEE TO SEE ........

MADE THIS THREAD THE DAY AFTER WE LOST ON TUESDAY. SERIES WAS 3-2 KINGS .

AINT NO LAKER FAN WAS TRIPPIN OR DOUBTIN OUR TEAM. WE HAD THIS SHIT ALL ALONG.

............... WELL , THE PARTY IS NOW OVER !!!

WE BOUT TO THROW ANOTHER ONE IN 2 WEEKS THOUGH .

:classic:

Apr 25, 2002
Scottie Pimpin said:
The league has fixed it to where they want it . a 7 game series. The Queens wont be shooting 30+ free throws anymore.

LETS DO THIS !!! LAKESHOW TIL THE CASKET DROP !!!!

WE AINT GOIN NOWHERE MUTHAFUCKA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BELIEVE THAT.

:devious:
LOL...SO THA ONLY WAY YOU WIN IZ IF YOU GIT THAT SERIES FIXED?...YOUR A CLOWN MAYNE...SHUT UP...$IDEWAYZ

May 4, 2002
Scottie Pimpin said:

If you read between the lines , Im talkin about the referees fixin it for the Kings favor.

I made this thread right after Game 5. Which was the worst officiating I had seen in my entire life. And that includes when I was playin High School ball LOL.

Shaq shoots 1 fuckin FT the whole game , somethin aint right. Period.

It was a 3-2 series and you knew the next game (Game 6) was gonna be in the Lakers favor. I knew that shit was coming. But all you people act all surprised and shocked and shit. Yall were too blind to see how the Lakers were gettin screwed like a Jenna Jameson flick.

And the NBA is corrupt for tampering with the series like that.

Game 1 and Game 7 were the only games that I felt were officiated FAIRLY AND CONSISTENT !!!

AND LOOK WHO HAPPENED TO WIN THOSE 2 GAMES ?!?!

SO THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS ............ BE THANKFUL KINGS FANS THAT IT WENT THAT FAR (7 GAMES) BECAUSE IF THE LEAGUE HAD ACTUALLY BEEN CIVILIZED AND LET THE 2 TEAMS PLAY A FAIR AND CONSISTENT GAME ................ THE SHIT WOULD OF BEEN OVER BY GAME 4 !! SWEEEEEEP.

LOCK THIS THREAD UP. ITS HISTORY. LETS CONCENTRATE ON THE NETS NOW .

:cool:

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: THE PARTY IS JUST GETTIN STARTED

Scottie Pimpin said:

If you read between the lines , Im talkin about the referees fixin it for the Kings favor.

I made this thread right after Game 5. Which was the worst officiating I had seen in my entire life. And that includes when I was playin High School ball LOL.

Shaq shoots 1 fuckin FT the whole game , somethin aint right. Period.

It was a 3-2 series and you knew the next game (Game 6) was gonna be in the Lakers favor. I knew that shit was coming. But all you people act all surprised and shocked and shit. Yall were too blind to see how the Lakers were gettin screwed like a Jenna Jameson flick.

And the NBA is corrupt for tampering with the series like that.

Game 1 and Game 7 were the only games that I felt were officiated FAIRLY AND CONSISTENT !!!

AND LOOK WHO HAPPENED TO WIN THOSE 2 GAMES ?!?!

SO THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS ............ BE THANKFUL KINGS FANS THAT IT WENT THAT FAR (7 GAMES) BECAUSE IF THE LEAGUE HAD ACTUALLY BEEN CIVILIZED AND LET THE 2 TEAMS PLAY A FAIR AND CONSISTENT GAME ................ THE SHIT WOULD OF BEEN OVER BY GAME 4 !! SWEEEEEEP.

LOCK THIS THREAD UP. ITS HISTORY. LETS CONCENTRATE ON THE NETS NOW .

:cool:
YOUR SO FULLA SHIT...YOU JUST DONT KNOW SHIT BOUT BASKET BALL DO YOU...GAME 1 WUZ OFFICIATED RIGHT?...ARE WE TALKIN BOUT THA SAME GAME???....OH RIGHT...WHEN CHRISTIE BUSTED KOBEZ ELBOW WITH HIZ NOZE?....CHRISTIE SHOULDNTA STOOPED TO THAT LEVEL...SHUT UP FOO...GAME 1 IS IRRELEVANT...GAME 7 HOWEVER...THAT WUZ A GREAT GAME....

YOU ACT LIKE KINGZ DIDNT BELONG PLAYIN WITH YOUR TEAM...I SAW YOU SHAKIN ENE...OVERTIME WHEN KINGZ MISSED ALMOST HALF THEIR FREETHROWZ???....NOW I MIGHT BE WRONG...BUT TO ME...THATZ A PRETTY FUCKIN SUPERB OFFENSE TO BE HANGIN WITH THA CHAMPZ...DONT YOU THINK?...SPEAK WITH LOGICZ...AND DROP THAT "REFZ WERE PAID" BULLSHIT...SERIES OVER...LAKERZ WIN IN 7...$IDEWAYZ