The Pack New Video for In My Car Set to Premiere on MTV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
Monday, October 22 is the world premiere of The Pack's video for "In My Car". Tune into MTV2's "Unleashed" where you can catch the video every hour on the hour beginning at 6am. The clip was directed by Dale "Rage" Resteghini (Soljia Boy, Jim Jones, Hurricane Chris) and will also be making its debut on MTV-U and MTV Jams. Based Boys is in stores October 30th but you can pre-order it by clicking below!

Got it from the bulletin they posted on myspace

May 5, 2002
good shit!
I always support the young'ns when it comes to makin music. Most of em too young to understand that the Bay hasnt always been this popular, and they only really know the early Hyphy years til now. Ill support the Pack and new young talent comin up. Sometimes MF's need to understand they gettin too old to be a factor or even considered in the target audience.. especially when it comes to Rap

Jan 22, 2007
I'm sure MTV will find a way to ban this one as well....They need to get on the radio tho'....That's what they need to focus on at this point cause like my man said they have already been on TV and what came of that?

Jun 26, 2007
i was really rootin' for those guys, but now they just make it so difficult to be on their side and support their situation. Well, atleast Young L has a prominent future as a producer, those other guys? best of luck!

Mar 28, 2006
I give a 3 1/2. The hook is weak and annoying and so is the beat, the 1st and 2nd verses are aright. Lil uno's shit was like worst verse ive ever heard lol damn. The last one isnt that good either. They were obviousley goin for that corny look for tha video in a trendy way..but im not feelin it, it aint settin no trends for me