The other Red Head Steve from Seattle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I actually think I saw the real Red Head Steve in traffic the other day rolling up Sand Point Way by Children's Hospital, with a couple of breezies, shit I forgot what he was ridin in though.

I could be wrong, but this guy sure looked like him.

Jul 9, 2003
I've never really watched American Idol that much but happened to watch the show tonight. God damn there was a lot of fuckin wierdos on display from Seattle. Some of the shit was hilarious.

May 5, 2002
xpanther206 said:
I actually think I saw the real Red Head Steve in traffic the other day rolling up Sand Point Way by Children's Hospital, with a couple of breezies, shit I forgot what he was ridin in though.

I could be wrong, but this guy sure looked like him.
LOL YEAH THAT WAS ME LAST FRIDAY AND THIS TUESDAY. MY DAUGHTER BROKE HER LEG SKATEBOARDING ON NEW YEARS EVE. SO WE HAD TO GO BACK FOR A CHECK UP.

Apr 25, 2002
Mayo said:
I've never really watched American Idol that much but happened to watch the show tonight. God damn there was a lot of fuckin wierdos on display from Seattle. Some of the shit was hilarious.
Yeah they made Minneapolis look like a bunch of squares too.

Apr 25, 2002
RED HEAD STEVE said:
LOL YEAH THAT WAS ME LAST FRIDAY AND THIS TUESDAY. MY DAUGHTER BROKE HER LEG SKATEBOARDING ON NEW YEARS EVE. SO WE HAD TO GO BACK FOR A CHECK UP.
Well I'll be damned, if I had Redrum on me I would've started bumpin it loud