THE ORIGINAL CRIPWALKA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
707REPRESENTA said:
HAHA THE BLACK DUDE IS ENTERTAINING THE FUCK OUT OF THOSE GOOFY WHITE FOLKS
The black dude? *Sigh* His name is Chuck Berry and he's one of the founding fathers of Rock & Roll and modern music.

Feb 9, 2003
707REPRESENTA said:
FUCK CHUCK! I DONT SLAP ROCK & ROLL, OR MODERN
You listen to Rap and/or R&B since you're obviously on this site you fruit cake. What the fuck do you think those two genres are if not modern music?

Feb 5, 2006
LMAO. DONT GET ALL FUCKIN PISSED OFF CUZ I DONT KNOW YOUR SAVIOR "FRUIT CAKE". I SWEAR SOME OF U IS SOME STRAIGHT UP FEMALES. TAKE EVERYTHING TO HEART SO QUICK. STEP YOUR EMOTION GAME UP

Feb 9, 2003
707REPRESENTA said:
BANDWAGON SHIT? WHAT MAKES U THINK U KNOW WHAT I SLAP. 100 E-POINTS TO U MY FRIEND
Because it's in your profile. Jesus, I guess the hyphy-er a person gets the lower their intelligence. And if hyphy/vallejo artists aren't the most heavily band wagoned shit in the bay at the moment then you tell me what "thizz."

Feb 5, 2006
MEXCOM said:
Because it's in your profile. Jesus, I guess the hyphy-er a person gets the lower their intelligence. And if hyphy/vallejo artists aren't the most heavily band wagoned shit in the bay at the moment then you tell me what "thizz."

HAHA WHATS SO HYPHY ABOUT MY PROFILE. YOUR DUMB AS FUCK IF U THINK THAT CUZ MY FAVORITE ARTIST IS SUGE. THATS THE ONLY THING THATS RELATED TO "THIZZ". ONLY UP UNTIL TURF MATIC IS WHEN HE HAD A COUPLE "HYPHY" TRACKS. JUST CUZ I DONT SLAP ROCK & ROLL IM GONNA BE WORKING CONSTRUCTION? HAHA U DUDES IS HELLA FUNNY.

Feb 9, 2003
707REPRESENTA said:
HAHA NOT AT ALL, IM SAYIN WHAT IN MY PROFILE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME SLAPPIN MY BANDWAGON MUSIC AND GOIN HYPHY AND DUMB. U STILL MAD CUZ I DONT KNOW CHUCK?
Thread is done. Now don't get mad, but if you want go ahead again and leave me another note of appreciation.