the one thing you dont want to happen in front of your girl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

SHOHEI BABA

i will outdo you pitty

going to kiss her on the lips but having a mouth full of bloody diarrhea that you just ate out of her dead grand mammy

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
- have BOO call you while she's sitting next to you. (that sucked)
- have someone call you for some, when she does not know, and you want to keep it that way.
- Have P come over.

Those are not really that bad, but I wish they never happend.

~Fawg

May 10, 2002
^^^

LOL they dont know bout P...hes..well...wanna be thug...aint shit n hits on all of his homboys girls....fucking waste of space...

-She works at a handicap childrens daycare, ur playing with one of the kids n u kill him by a fatal blow to the head from a barnie tape that u tossed to him to throw in the VCR-

Aug 6, 2002
Yeah getting punked in front of your girl, is pretty bad. I try to avoid all the mean mugs when I'm with my lady, because in reality they don't mean shit. It kinda shows insecurity on there part, like they have something to prove.

Jul 26, 2002
pitty4thebitti said:
also, getting your card pulled by one of your ex-girls while your lady is next to you.
That's funny that you say that ..... Me and my guy went out drinking we felt like getting drunk. Well while were out These 2 girls come up to him and ask "Where's your girlfriend at?" He replied with "This is my girlfriend" and said "you mean my EX? She lives in another state. " Well that pissed the girls off becuase those were her high school friends trying to start shit. But I'm happy with the way he handled it. We were together for over a year when those girls brought that up.

As long as the guy replies with a good answer it's not really all that bad. I didn't give him shit to be honest I laughed about it becuase after that we walked away and they just started staring at me for the rest of the night. :classic: