The Oklahoma City Raiders?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
You think it's funny, but it's true. Superstar players admit how great the fans are here frequently. Kobe, Lebron etc...

Not to mention, THOUSANDS of fans organized a party to welcome the Thunder back after losing the Finals. They wait in thunderstorms outside at the airport during the playoffs. Over 10,000 people gather outside the stadium during the playoffs to watch the game on the big screen outside the stadium. They are THE BEST fans in the NBA.

Last edited:

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
It's a well known fact the warriors have the best fans. Oracle was packed every night for a decade off turrible teams. Those same guys you mentioned and about every other player that played there have said the same thing.

Take into consideration that the franchise is new also. The marlins used to sell out every game also, now look at them. Bring this thread back after the thunder have a few losing seasons down the road.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
It's a well known fact the warriors have the best fans. Oracle was packed every night for a decade off turrible teams. Those same guys you mentioned and about every other player that played there have said the same thing.

Take into consideration that the franchise is new also. The marlins used to sell out every game also, now look at them. Bring this thread back after the thunder have a few losing seasons down the road.
I agree to some extent, but you also have to consider that they packed out every single Hornets game for 2 years before the Thunder got here. And you guys are ignoring what I said. Over 10,000 people show up OUTSIDE the arena for playoff games. Watch a OKC playoff game and all the announcers do is talk about how crazy the fanbase is here. And like I said, thousands showed up in the middle of the week to greet the Thunder at the airport coming back from Miami after losing. Say what you want, but you're wrong.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
well, when there's nothing else to root for in OKC...they'd better root for the good ass team they have.
Exactly. Same reason why a lot of college towns pack 100,000 people in for football games. OU seats close to 80,000 I think and could do more if they renovated the stadium. I think people would support a NFL team too, even if it was the Raiders.