The Official "why can't anybody answer my previous thread about Def ComedyJam"Thread?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
LOL

this coming from a Bulls fan? you know Hughes is gonna catch on in the Chi'....and dont be hatin' on the truth got damn it....dude is argueably in the top 3 in the NBA at the SG or SF position.

Feb 5, 2006
LOL

this coming from a Bulls fan? you know Hughes is gonna catch on in the Chi'....and dont be hatin' on the truth got damn it....dude is argueably in the top 3 in the NBA at the SG or SF position.

ARE U DOUBTING HORFORD AND J DUB? LOL YEH I HOPE HUGHES CATCHES ON FIRE. WE NEED TO MAKE THIS PUSH AND GET IN THE PLAYOFFS. AIIGHT FAREAL, LET ME COME UP WITH SUMTHIN

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Chree Gets
Boozer (from 707rep)
Billups (from 707rep)
Hughes (from Argentin3)

707Rep Gets
Kobe (from Chree)
Pierce (from Argentin3)

Argentin3 Gets
Baron Davis (from Chree)
Troy Murphy (from Chree)

Mar 24, 2006
lol@Troy Murphy

sorry to break this to you...but Pierce>Baron...dont get it twisted though, BD is still the shit also.

I just took a look at your team 707...nice lil' squad you have goin' there.

Chreepy's team on the other hand....BLEH.

Feb 5, 2006
lol@Troy Murphy

sorry to break this to you...but Pierce>Baron...dont get it twisted though, BD is still the shit also.

I just took a look at your team 707...nice lil' squad you have goin' there.

Chreepy's team on the other hand....BLEH.
ALL MY PLAYERS IS ON THE TRADING BLOCK AND I GOT ALOT OF GOOD BIG MEN AND I KNOW U NEED ONE SINCE YAO IS OUT. WHO U TRYNA GET? I GOT THE JOOG. LOL

Mar 24, 2006
whoa whoa whoa

if Garnett or Allen wasn't on the Celts this year, Pierce's stats would be right up there with BD's.

Baron and S. Jackson are the go tos on your squad, Pierce has Allen and Garnett sharing the wealth with now.

dont' be makin' any rash trades yet 707...lol

i got my eyes on a couple of your guys...relax chief.

Mar 24, 2006
production...lets see Pierce is still doing pretty damn good still even with having Garnett and Allen on the team now...like i said BD and SJ are your goto guys...Pierce is now in a trio of goto guys...big difference chief

and im not like you fucks up in the bay area all worried and up on the gay shit these days...sorry if i dont follow the crowd...lol