THE OFFICIAL WEST COAST HIP HOP AWARDS 2010 IN SAN FRANCISCO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2004
NW! its ON THE 3RD ANNUAL date august 21st but its in san francisco ca this year at the fort mason herbst pavillion car show / bike show we are doing it big this year it was great last 2 years in portland we had good support from seattle and cali just not enough from the rose so we decided to move it to the bay ! i got much love for the nw and hope the nw artist come down to the bay for the awards show to pick up thier awards its up to the votes and the nw people to pick who they belived earned a hip hop award this year: by

SALES
HUSTLE
VIDEO OF THE YEAR
SONG OF THE YEAR
BEST OREGON RAPPER
BEST WASHINGTON RAPPER
LEGENDARY RAPPER NW AWARD

www.myspace.com/westcoasthiphopawards

email me your votes they will be counted !!!!!! [email protected] FOR VIP TICKETS , FOR REGULAR TICKETS www.ticketswest.com
ANY NW ARTIST THAT WANT TO GET ON THE SHOWCASE CONTACT ; theo hall [email protected] or call straightlace 503-975-9722

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
So it appears someone has redesigned the website. That was a good idea.

If I lived in San Fran I'd go but I don't so.....have fun.

Oct 22, 2009
YALL HEAR THAT, SO MAKE SURE YOU GO VOTE FOR MR. D.O.G. FOR THE HUSTLERS AWARD OF THE YEAR! YALL KNOW I GETS IT IN. I'M IN SOME OF YALL CITIES SO MUCH YOU THINK I LIVE THERE (SEATTLE, EVERETT, OLYMPIA, MARYSVILLE, ELLENSBURG)