The Official West Coast Gangs History Thread!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2005
Fucc it, I'm ready 2 set it, make this shit OFFICIAL! There's a lot of mis-information, rumours, false-hoods and all kinds of shit out here, so spit whatever you think is relevant to the whole West Coast Gangsta Culture that started a world-wide WEST-SIDE phenomenom, Holla!

May 2, 2005
Madvillian said:
I rather you dont cus alot of niggas on here dont know what the fuck they talkin bout.

but see, that's just it homie, niggas need 2 build and pow wow on this shit cuz there's a lot of bullshit out here, it be surprising the fucc out of me of all the false-hoods, straight up lies and non-truths that's been passed on from generation 2 generation, well hopefully this thread will teach niggas a gang of history on this shit and not HIStory! so they can pass it on, I happen 2 have an OG copy of The Crip Constitution that wuz passed on 2 me from my older brother who got it from our OG Cuzzin who's R.I.P. from ECC (formerly ESC) that actually ran with Raymond Washington in the late 60's early 70's when they was The Cribs before they became the Crips... but see this is the kind of shit I'm on homie!

5xLoC

Sicc OG
May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
i understand your point, but aint this site 4 music?

i go bacc in this shit as well
i used to write big tookie all the time, see, my uncle is pimpin zo, and demon-loc
they say the crip constitution was like a complete copy of the panthers 10 point program

its sad that this shit has went from revolutionaries to small time hoodlums
i remember bein a young nigga growin up with Jamel and Blue Mac, as idols

the 5x has direct ties with Harlem 30's, Insanes, 52 hoovers, ECC, and ETG

sad to say, those ties are only strong among the OG's cuz little niggaz have no respect

May 2, 2005
5xLoC said:
i understand your point, but aint this site 4 music?

i go bacc in this shit as well
i used to write big tookie all the time, see, my uncle is pimpin zo, and demon-loc
they say the crip constitution was like a complete copy of the panthers 10 point program

its sad that this shit has went from revolutionaries to small time hoodlums
i remember bein a young nigga growin up with Jamel and Blue Mac, as idols

the 5x has direct ties with Harlem 30's, Insanes, 52 hoovers, ECC, and ETG

sad to say, those ties are only strong among the OG's cuz little niggaz have no respect

Real spit LoCo! My copy is old, tattered and fucced up, mis-spelled words and all that but fucc it tho, that's what the fucc is up! I mean if niggas don't want chop it on the OG history and all that it's cool, feel me? me and dude wuz spittin at each other in that east trippin thread and that's what really inspired me 2 start this one yanno? but it's whatever..a lot of these niggas is little young weenies tho, and all they doing is EAR-HUSTLIN off of niggas droppin that REAL ass shit over here yet still wanna try and talk shit!!

Aug 15, 2002
this could be an interesting thread or it could go really wrong and niggaz could just end up arguing about bullshit...i personally wouldnt mind reading different niggaz accounts of how the diff sets in SD got started...but like i said this could get stupid

apts

May 6, 2005
Good shit "Big C Style" for starting this thread. I dont agree with niggas just telling their on story and not willing to find the real. So leave it to me to get this thread poppin. On the Easttrippn thread you asked me to explain one falsehood that you had spoke on. That would be us claiming PIRU street. Even though the name PIRU came from the street it is not used for the location of hardly any hood. The name distinguishes a faction or Division of a paticular group in the BLOOD organization. I also cant say that PIRUs were the first BLOODs, Becouse they were BLOODS before the first BLOOD alliance between the BRIMs and PIRUs. I also cant say that Raymond Washington started the Crips I personally believe it was an evolution. I know he started the Baby Avenues aka the Cribs but I dont think he was first person to be like Lets call are selves Crips. Becouse the news paper got it wrong first and called them Crips on accident and certain Muthafuckas took it from their but im not clear who. Shed some Light on ya boy!

apts

May 6, 2005
Niggas need this so they can understand the ignorance they indulge their selves in. Gangs are based off of ignorance and slave mentality so I wouldnt expect for muthafuckas to want to learn anything "Let me shoot this Black man in the face and then when this white man comes and get me for it let me put my GUN DOWN!"

Apr 29, 2005
Niggas need this so they can understand the ignorance they indulge their selves in. Gangs are based off of ignorance and slave mentality so I wouldnt expect for muthafuckas to want to learn anything "Let me shoot this Black man in the face and then when this white man comes and get me for it let me put my GUN DOWN!"
Real Talk, now check this out. This will be the 40th year of The Black Guerrilla Family, formed by George Jackson (R.I.P.) inside San Quentin Prison. George was born September 23, 1941 in Chicago and was gunned down at San Quentin August 21, 1971. George was a frontline soldier for the people and his mission was to Revolutionize the Criminal Mind....1st and foremost his own, then the minds of those he loved.

On January 13th 1970 along with Fleeta Drumgo and John Clutchette, George was charged with killing a guard in retaliation for the killing of three black prisoners by a guard (the San Quentin guard had been aquitted after the Grand Jury ruled the killings justifiable homicide). He was incarcerated at Soledad Prison. Jackson and the other two became known as the "Soledad Brothers."

On August 7th 1970, George's 17-year-old brother Jonathan burst into the Marin County courtroom with machine guns blazing, freed three San Quentin prisoners and took Judge Harold Haley as a hostage to demand freedom for the three "Soledad Brothers." However Judge Haley, prisoners William Christmas and James McClain, and Jonathan Jackson were all killed in a shower of fire from the pigs as they drove away from the courthouse. Just some shit to contemplate, cause no history of California gang’s is complete without knowing tha roots of The Black Guerrilla Family. Read the books "Blood in my Eye", and "Soledad Brother"; knowledge this history.

In tribute to George's Struggle and Sacrifice; THE MOVEMENT: VOLUME 1.​

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
ON THE REAL BIG C-STYLE, I AIN'T NEVER HEARD OF "CRIBS",
SERIOUSLY THOUGH, WE ALL KNOW "CRIP" IS BROKEN DOWN INTO A MEANING
"COMMUNITY REVOLUTION IN PROGRESS"
WHAT DID "CRIBS" STAND FOR???
I'M A CRIP MYSELF FROM "NUTTHOOD",
AND NONE OF MY BIG HOMIES EVER SPOKE ON "CRIBS"!!!

AND.... TO MY KNOWLEDGE,
RAYMOND BANGED RAYMOND ST. CRIPS!!!

May 2, 2005
TUNEZ_PWP said:
net bangin at its finest

Cuzz ain't nobody "net bangin" like how you internet geeks be talking about off in this thread, Niggas is droppin and finna drop some real street Knowledge off in here and build on our history, We don't come over to the Northern Cal side or wherever and high jacc yall shit, so stall us out with all that Loco!.. now if u and that other nigga talkin this "net bangin" shit can't contribute nothing to our Southern California West Coast Gangs History Thread then be like The Roots and don't say shit, Just LURK and LEARN youngstas!

May 2, 2005
YOUNGNUTT said:

AND.... TO MY KNOWLEDGE,

C this is why I started this thread young homie, there's a whole lot of falsehoods out here like that, Raymond Washington NEVER banged RAC (Raymond Ave Crip) that's a myth, The name of the clicc he started wuz called The baby Cribs on Tre Deuce (32nd) or The Eastside baby Cribs because they was real young, Raymond wuzn't but 15 years old when he started the clicc that would later become The Crips... They patterned themselves after the bLacc Panthers, wore Leather Jaccets, ear-ring in their left ear, top hat (derby) and 1 blacc leather glove (and later flagged the blue rag out the left poccet), that wuz the unifrom of the day with them niggas, Another myth about Raymond is that he wuz a blacc Gangsta Disciple from Chicago and Larry Hoover's right hand man that broke off and started his own thing in L.A., fact is Raymond wuz from Houston Texxas and moved to L.A. with his family as a young nigga bacc in like 1968 trying to make a better living like so many other blacc families from The South who migrated out West. The Eastside baby Cribs later became The East Coast Crips... but let history show that, that wuz the FIRST Crip Gang, Then came the West-side Crips, Compton Crips, Hoovers, etc...etc...

May 2, 2005
apts said:
Good shit "Big C Style" for starting this thread. I dont agree with niggas just telling their on story and not willing to find the real. So leave it to me to get this thread poppin. On the Easttrippn thread you asked me to explain one falsehood that you had spoke on. That would be us claiming PIRU street. Even though the name PIRU came from the street it is not used for the location of hardly any hood. The name distinguishes a faction or Division of a paticular group in the BLOOD organization. I also cant say that PIRUs were the first BLOODs, Becouse they were BLOODS before the first BLOOD alliance between the BRIMs and PIRUs. I also cant say that Raymond Washington started the Crips I personally believe it was an evolution. I know he started the Baby Avenues aka the Cribs but I dont think he was first person to be like Lets call are selves Crips. Becouse the news paper got it wrong first and called them Crips on accident and certain Muthafuckas took it from their but im not clear who. Shed some Light on ya boy!

No doubt homie, it's all good man, Well as far as the piru thang you spoke on, do you know who called that shot bacc then? as far as puttin it down 2 where different niggas from all over could take the name and incorporate it into their sets? because from my knowledge and understanding the only real alliance of bloods like that wuz with The United Blood Nation that originated in the pen and even had a treaty with the Consolidated Crip Organization that said they couldn't bang on each other among other things. but Compton pirus wuz the FIRST blood set tho, this is historical fact, and Sylvestor Scott is the bloods Raymond Washington cuz he STARTED that Compton piru blood set, from what my Double OG's told me it was simply a matter of them particular Compton niggas who resisted being punked and "Cripped" becuz Crips was known for going around Gangsterin niggas and making sets Crip! Sylvestor Scott wuzn't having it, Crips already by that time wuz flaggin the blue rag, so the bloods copped red and it was on ever since! And as far as Raymond Not starting the Crips? technically you right, he started the baby Cribs, but what happened wuz the baby Cribs tried to rob this nigga of his leather coat and they beat the shit out of dude and becuz they all rocced the Cane the newspaper reported that "It wuz a Gang of "Crips" (short for Cripples) who beat the dude down as reported by witnesses of the incident, and the name stucc!

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
YOUNGNUTT said:

AND.... TO MY KNOWLEDGE,
youngnutt,
you a crip and you need some history dropped on you,I aint hating on santa ana though I got love for some of them watergates and big c style you doing it man, It only makes sense that if you bang you should have better understanding of why, a

Status
Not open for further replies.