The Official The Alchemist Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
since when did people start noticing alchemist on here. his older production is way better imo
i started paying attention around the infamous mobb days, if im not mistaken i heard infamous mobb beats before mobb deep but with that said i had murda muzik and etc, i wouldnt know if dilated peoples was out before that or whatever. i was buying dilated peopels tracks on wax back then for the instrumentals..i think that was like, 1998 so dilated may have been first? i dont even know. i was probably up on alchemist before i even knew i was up on him, just hearing a beat and saying oh shit this beats dope, its kinda like dilla, i didnt know dilla had made certain beats until i went back and checked the credits. like pharcyde's second album or tribe, i just liked the beats and the credit for the beat came way later. to this day im still catching the credits on shit from hella long ago

im not sure who gets the credit for infamous mobb empty out reload, to this day. if that was hav or alchemist

Last edited:

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Looks like ALC's next project will be a $35 dollar album that samples gospel records. March 11th.

The Alchemist & Budgie ft. Prodigy & Roc Marciano – In Heaven’s Home

Disc 1 = Alchemist

Joyful Noise Intro
The Spirit of God
Lord Pity Us All
I make My Own Decisions
Holy Ghost
Broom
The G Code (Featuring Action Bronson, Domo Genesis & Blu)
Ball of Clay
Thru The Eyes of Christ
Lucifer
Praise Him
Telling Folk
In Heaven's Home (Featuring Prodigy & Roc Marciano)
We Expect You
The Good Deacon
Who Is He? (I Believe)
Little Guy, Not A Midget
Everything
My God Is
Judgement Day To Me
Beyond The years
Going Home
Thank Jesus
ALC Bonus Beats Part 1
ALC Bonus Beats Part 2

Disc 2 = Budgie

The New Messiah The Baddest Brother Elijah Heavenly Spirit Church On Shrooms Higher Than Before With My Soul (Featuring Action Bronson, A$ton Matthews & J. Rocc) The Trees and the Sky (Featuring Mick Luther) Forgive Me Came To Praise This Is Your Life, Or Is It?
A Theif In The Night
Don't Need No Doctor
What You Want Me To Be
An Un-Holy Truth
Soul On Fire
So Good To Me
The Breakthrough
Party At The Tabernacle
Going Away
The Word Is $
Do Me Like Jesus
Sweet Sweet Spirit