The Official Super Bowl Thread!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
if you mention that carolina had no sacks, you also have to mention the tons of holding no calls......that was one of the worst officiated bowls I have seen in years

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^Hhahahahah!!! Naw homie u just mad cause my boy Brady lit that ass up!! Yo dubb u seem to be the only one that thought the game was officiated horribly!! But I will admit that Muhammad fumbled when they called it incomplete but see the difference is New England dont need ref help to win!! Just get over it new England won and Carolina's D-line didnt do jack!! GOT EM!!

K

KAH

IF BRADY LIT THEM UP THEN DELHOMME DID 2, BUT GAY ASS PANTHERS HAD 2 BE A BUNCH OF DUMB ASS BITCHES & GIVE IT 2 DAVIS INSTEAD OF FOSTER.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yall mufuckaz dont know football!! Kickers dont make decisions!!! That Vinatieri kickoff was the coaches decision to do a squid kick!! And the Kasay kick was just a fuck up!! Kickers dont call shit so stop sayin they make bad decisions!! Guru Status!! GOT EM!!

May 15, 2002
Uhhhh...so the ball being kicked outta bounds on the last kickoff and the Pats starting at the the 35 instead of the 20 didnt have anything to do with the loss....yeah buddy

so the real question is how much money did you make/lost on the game?

made 50 cause im a broke joker

wanted to drop 1500 on it but real money is in the stock market

May 10, 2002
carolinas biggest mistake was NOT GIVING FOSTER THE BALL EARLIER......it was clear running up the gut with davis wasnt working, so they needed to start feeding foster the ball and get him to the outside......its a shame he only had 3 carries cause he coulda been the difference maker.....

B

Blackjack 1577

Yea they should have let Foster run tha ball more. But it don't matter now cause tha game is over. I picked New England to win it but I was surprised at how close tha score was, tha Panthers put up a good fight...