The Official Special Effects Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2005
At first, I didn't know what direction this was going, u said old school Corey, and the beginning was far from it, acoustic....but you could hear the build-up happening on that!" This is definitely different, I like it, but am weirded out at the same time... But just from these handful of songs out, my anticipation for this album is at an all time high, haven't felt this excited in awhile!

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
I think personally, corey does more of a stonesour singing then when the heavy is brought in thats when the slipknot effect comes into play, I'm pretty sure it was actual steel symbols and even the guitar sounds like a slipknot track, not sure if seven had anything to do with it maybe. But the heaviness of the vocals does remind me of old slipknot.

added: did anybody notice wither, can also resemble with-her, sometimes I spell things out like "wherever" just thought of that even before I heard the song when he posted that picture of his facepaint.

Last edited: