The Official Special Effects Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2012
So what is the official price at bestbuy 9.99 standard ed, and 16.99 for deluxe, because the website said on sale for those prices lastnight, now i been seeing people with 21.99 price tags on deluxe and i'm like... fuck that. hah
I've said this before but now I'm sticking with it. I will never buy shit from the strange store again.
Fucking paid 26$ for my standard SE cd and before It comes late a night today it was afternoon. So for less than half the price I could have gotten in cheaper and first thing this morning from a 10 min drive at most.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
I've said this before but now I'm sticking with it. I will never buy shit from the strange store again.
Fucking paid 26$ for my standard SE cd and before It comes late a night today it was afternoon. So for less than half the price I could have gotten in cheaper and first thing this morning from a 10 min drive at most.
Yea... I paid 10.79* out the door.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
??? Can you just post what he said here>?

Ima tell ya like this here...."ion rap Beef....I Pull Up And Beef....so ijs..watch ya tonsils...lol or cant use em...‪#‎realspill‬

So this kansas city rap nigga wanna thro subliminals on his new album.....lmao...ima tell yall lil by lil bout this klown.....‪#‎exposed‬...‪#‎killerklown‬...‪#‎kcking‬..

Ask strange how much they pay their artist per night per show....smh....But in forbes frontin....who on the label owns Anything besides trav...???? Ill wait..

400 a night is all strange pay artist a night..well the main....lol...‪#‎truth‬...while it takes 20000 to book the main main..lol fucked up

Skat n I left splitn 500 a night..smh...like I bn koo on outing this guy....but u dont take shots at me....homie....I know u still hungry....doin free tours cause u owe taxes..lol bet trav aint bussin a sweat...lol he crackin that whip

If u worth 8 mill ...y u still doin 200 shows @45..lol u still chasing that dollar.....bet t.I. and all them aint doin that..nigga u aint foolin nobody

Ask the nigga what really happn wit icy roc don juan and midwest side....smh the real niggaz aint around..smh or got paid..smh ‪#‎truth‬

Ask the nigga what really happn wit Marc cerami...smh he want people to think they got morals and principles....nva...and a 45 year old blood who aint nva gang banged....mugz only real nigga around

Fuck tech N9ne....
He went on special effects talkn shit bout ya guy....im the only one nva spoke on that man....now im tellin his n my fans the truth..he fucked us

So people dont think I started this...this guy lol ..2nd verse
He was speaking on me...cause I asked bout him taking care of his day ones...

Real shit...nva went on youtube no interviews and spoke about that man....real is real...Morals n Principles.....I got those.....

Bro ...I nva spoke neg about blood...guess he took that as he can go on brim......I fux wit the streets..4real...n rep the truth.....now the world will know the real...

There are too many comments from other people interacting with him to post but these are all of his status updates from today.

Last edited:

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
Ima tell ya like this here...."ion rap Beef....I Pull Up And Beef....so ijs..watch ya tonsils...lol or cant use em...‪#‎realspill‬

So this kansas city rap nigga wanna thro subliminals on his new album.....lmao...ima tell yall lil by lil bout this klown.....‪#‎exposed‬...‪#‎killerklown‬...‪#‎kcking‬..

Ask strange how much they pay their artist per night per show....smh....But in forbes frontin....who on the label owns Anything besides trav...???? Ill wait..

400 a night is all strange pay artist a night..well the main....lol...‪#‎truth‬...while it takes 20000 to book the main main..lol fucked up

Skat n I left splitn 500 a night..smh...like I bn koo on outing this guy....but u dont take shots at me....homie....I know u still hungry....doin free tours cause u owe taxes..lol bet trav aint bussin a sweat...lol he crackin that whip

If u worth 8 mill ...y u still doin 200 shows @45..lol u still chasing that dollar.....bet t.I. and all them aint doin that..nigga u aint foolin nobody

Ask the nigga what really happn wit icy roc don juan and midwest side....smh the real niggaz aint around..smh or got paid..smh ‪#‎truth‬

Ask the nigga what really happn wit Marc cerami...smh he want people to think they got morals and principles....nva...and a 45 year old blood who aint nva gang banged....mugz only real nigga around

Fuck tech N9ne....
Thanks bro but he went on special effects talkn shit bout ya guy....im the only one nva spoke on that man....now im tellin his n my fans the truth..he fucked us

So people dont think I started this...this guy lol ..2nd verse
He was speaking on me...cause I asked bout him taking care of his day ones...

Real shit...nva went on youtube no interviews and spoke about that man....real is real...Morals n Principles.....I got those.....

Bro ...I nva spoke neg about blood...guess he took that as he can go on brim......I fux wit the streets..4real...n rep the truth.....now the world will know the real...

There are too many comments from other people interacting with him to post but these are all of his stays updates from today.
Well of course tech gets more everyone came for him. I don't get how these dudes don;t understand that, aint nobody coming for skat and snug.

Like it honestly still sounds like they want a handout... aint that popular 500 $ a night is what i would of guessed skat and snug were getting. They are not the ones bringing in the money....a label aint a charity.
Thx can u link his profile

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I've never understood the whole beef/jealousy issues on Strange but then again I don't know the behind the scene happenings. It's Tech's label, he's the headliner and main act, he's the best rapper, they are his sold out shows, they are his fans who more than likely only know about you because of him, he's the one selling records, he's the one with massive pre-orders, he's the one selling a shit load of merchandise, he's the one working with major artists and getting praise from them, and the bottom line is he's the one who is priority number #1. Granted the other artists deserve promotion, etc, I get that, but it's obvious that someone like Snug Brim isn't going to get the same treatment as Tech does. Day 1 homies mean something but it doesn't mean you get a hand out or are deserving of anything just because. Make a name from yourself and grow a fan base. Make your own money, sell out your own shows, make good music and appeal to fans. Easier said than done, right? I like Skat, Snug and Kutt but I highly doubt they will ever be in the public eye again at the level they were when they were signed with Strange. It's not that hard of a concept to understand.

Tech didn't have to put Krizz Kaliko on his song with Eminem, but he did. I find that to be a huge gesture and a sign of respect to Krizz for being (in my opinion) the #2 guy on Strange and being Tech's wingman. I personally think that Rittz is easily the second best rapper on the label but Krizz is an amazing all around talent and I'm sure he's making pretty decent money.

I remember on Absolute Power, Kutt had a line on Bianca's and Beatrice's talking about himself that went: Heard he just signed a big deal, an estimate 5 or 6 mill/ ...... That line always made me wonder how much he was making.

But like I said, I don't know everything that actually goes on, just my opinion.

Last edited:

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Kutt and Snug and BG were on some bullshit a few months ago, regarding a video Kutt posted online. I told Tech about it, and he didnt respond with any negativity. But the big difference between him and that group of guys is he doesn't talk shit back. He's quiet, preferring to handle this particular situation at his chest instead of all over the public sphere.

I like Snug as a person, but he's the least credible source in regard to Kutt and his label issues.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
pyromanaic414 @pyromanaic414
you going to eac yours ? I don't wanna open mine lol
I stopped doing EACs a while ago because scene standard changed from V2 to V0 which is what I was doing my rips at. So then my rips weren't any better than a grouprip. Also, it's a lot of work and I'm lazy. Oh, and I didn't buy a copy.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
If any of yall rip a vinyl, plz send it my way, vinyls in my.opinion sound so much better than cd
the red vinylz make the soundwaves more ultraviolet. vinylz dood. Also, if you ripped the vinyl and converted it to mp3, you'd still have the same amount of compression. Without doing research I would put money on a lossless rip of the cd sounding better than a vinyl rip.

Nov 4, 2005
the red vinylz make the soundwaves more ultraviolet. vinylz dood. Also, if you ripped the vinyl and converted it to mp3, you'd still have the same amount of compression. Without doing research I would put money on a lossless rip of the cd sounding better than a vinyl rip.
I wouldn't have it in mp3, flac is what I mess with. I have the cd, already ripped it in flac