The Official Seattle Mariners Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I was concerned about the pitching coming into this year more than anything, but i guess the offense demands more of the concern then ever. Outside of two games in Arlington, we have been the same dreadful offensive team we were the last 2 years.
We're living and dying by the homerun. Ownership needs to go (lol how many times have we said this over the past decade?), or the players need to find something to play for and get it together and lose this lethargic attitude. They definitely aren't playing for the home crowd that's for sure

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yes, its for work. Otherwise im like you...put me up in the $15 seats on the third basline on the 300 level....i aint trippin.
You guys getting free food and drinks and shit? Hell yeah man

Suites are the place to be especially cause I think it's going to be chilly that night; have fun!

I think Kuma is pitching, and Kuma is the man hope he pitches a shutout

May 9, 2002
You guys getting free food and drinks and shit? Hell yeah man

Suites are the place to be especially cause I think it's going to be chilly that night; have fun!

I think Kuma is pitching, and Kuma is the man hope he pitches a shutout
Yeah itll be my first time in one of those suites in any game ever...probably my last time lol

Fuckin pumped...havent been to a game in over a year. I plan on going to some more, but of the $15 a game kind in as the season goes on. Trying to decide if taking my soon-to-be 2 year old is a good idea or not.

Houston got an ass whoopin last night!!!!